Jocari

May 10, 2024
I have detected an error, in Alice's bedroom, when sleeping and going from day 28 to day 29, showing a blank screen.
The solution to the change of day is to sleep away from home.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for trying to help me, I tried everything you mentioned, but I couldn't fix it in any way.

But I downloaded the game again, with this latest version and now it looks fine, I don't know what could be the reason.
My game just crashes when I go to Options and click on the language flag for English. :-(

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is it still possible to totally avoid NTR / Netorare?
I haven't played this one recently and remember a guy trying to get your Aunt and cousin but you were able to stop him before anything happened by using his girlfriend and evidence against him

• Hey there
Reactions: Woodywood03_e

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I played this with the initial engine, surprised it's not finished after this many years, how is the experience from the original? Better? More content? An easier grind? Was fun and interesting initially since there were not many games like it.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
I played this with the initial engine, surprised it's not finished after this many years, how is the experience from the original? Better? More content? An easier grind? Was fun and interesting initially since there were not many games like it.
I've noticed that developers these days don't want to finish their games. They would have to start making new games so that people would continue to pay them. They'd rather rework the whole game at some stage, add some new scenes, just to make people pay them the money they're used to. It's the same with this game, which the developer has been making since 2017. It doesn't violate Patreon's terms, so why not…
In this case, the problem is also that the developer creates another game that he updates regularly.

As for the content difference from the old version, the game is different.
More people and students were added, some were removed. The personalities of some of the students have been reworked and overall there are a lot more girls to fuck.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes