loikl

Feb 14, 2018
No, this game is not focused on NTR and yes, the scenes are avoidable.
There is no real NTR in the game, because at no time a girl is completely taken away from us. And the few scenes that could indirectly be defined as NTR are all avoidable. You can play the game in such a way that none of the women is ever touched by someone else.
Thank you, I just wanted to know.

Reactions: exazubi

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
whenever I spy on the cheerleader. and the next step starts at the next day beware the jocks my game freezes and it doesn't go any further

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is no real NTR in the game, because at no time a girl is completely taken away from us. And the few scenes that could indirectly be defined as NTR are all avoidable. You can play the game in such a way that none of the women is ever touched by someone else.
I was surprised at how more smoothly that arc plays in 2.x versus 1.x. I seem to remember it being a long drawn-out process. Not as bad as BB's, but still a challenge.
so long waiting to evolve in the relationship with Charlotte, then when we finally have something with her, then the game restarts everything
indeed.. wtf how long we will wait...
I know what you mean. The way the arc "ended" in 1.x was frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: nihau

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
My grandmother and her husband are cousins. My mother is the spawn of evil practices.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My grandmother and her husband are cousins. My mother is the spawn of evil practices.
Yes, cousins were once considered a very good match. The concept of "Kissing Cousins" was quite prevalent. Because of discussions in this game, I did look up what the US state laws were regarding cousins. Some allowed first cousin marriages, others limited it to second cousins or beyond. Some had exceptions for individuals past childbearing age. Very complicated.

And beyond nation and state laws, we have PayPal rules....

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
Got 2 stuck quests:

Cheerleaders Route - talk to bill, no ! marker on bill, when I speak to him no options, and game freezes
Family Route - Have dinner with your family, the dinner at 20:00 has stopped and never happens, this is holding back The big sister quest, which needs the family route to progress.

Also started a new game to see if this fixed the issue, but keep getting a freeze when Nate walks into school on the beware of jocks part of the cheerleaders quest.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Why doesn't the game find my save? did I play this game, in the previous version on 04/15 or so? What happens that he doesn't find the previous saves?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why doesn't the game find my save? did I play this game, in the previous version on 04/15 or so? What happens that he doesn't find the previous saves?
It was mentioned a page or so ago that the saves are in the game folder, not in appdata. As such, if you delete the old folder without copying the files, it's gone. Since I didn't realize this, I'm very happy I patched 2.1 to 2.2.

EDIT: Oh, and I like your avatar image. I'm reminded of how "Midlife Crisis" uses the "gay" tag when it's really male bisexuality. I saw a post from a gay male who was very confused by all the teaser images that didn't seem to fit the tag. It would be good if we had tags to distinguish between F/F interaction and actual lesbian orientation.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Played the new patch from the start but there seams to be a "bug out situation", when you go to school and the "Jocks" Event is about to happen.
The game won't go on screen freeze but no crash. Never had that before.

Bug screen:

Open Quests at that point:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Played the new patch from the start but there seams to be a "bug out situation", when you go to school and the "Jocks" Event is about to happen.

Bug screen:

Huh, you're the second person to have mentioned this freezing bug. Is there any bugfixes out there? I want to play the game (I haven't since 1.1) but if there's game breaking bugs then there's no real point to downloading...

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018

Bug screen:

got the same bugg dont know what to do just wait for a buggfix i guess

Bobsyouruncle123

Nov 20, 2018
While i was playing the game said beware of Jocks and then suddenly froze and when i force quit and reopened the game all my saves were gone :C

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Huh, you're the second person to have mentioned this freezing bug. Is there any bugfixes out there? I want to play the game (I haven't since 1.1) but if there's game breaking bugs then there's no real point to downloading...
Just finished the new patch with my old saves files, and there seams to be no problem with the "new patched" content. So if you have the old saves just continue from there, I would suggest. Anyways great game love the progression in small steps and can't wait to see the next version.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Just finished the new patch with my old saves files, and there seams to be no problem with the "new patched" content. So if you have the old saves just continue from there, I would suggest. Anyways great game love the progression in small steps and can't wait to see the next version.
So, this is unplayable if I start from the beginning?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes