BK186

May 18, 2017
There's currently very little NTR if you even want to call it NTR. So, if you're specifically looking for that, it may not be a game for you. There might be more in the future, but I doubt it will ever be much.
I don't know if there will be NTR scenes, but swinging scenes will be added, just like in the old game.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

shaDNfro

Dec 16, 2017
I've problems with the weekly routine, some days just dont progress in terms of not changing from friday to saturday and sunday to monday... I sleep and it is still the same day...

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
Hello/Bonjour
please count this as a review, as i still dont know where to post one (when a moderator will be bored with, maybe he will show me)
so first good news, SLF is my best absolute favorite game, and i am far to have finished it i guess
i am still happy to have spend/wasted so much time in IRL on it, gametime 90 DAYS, irl i can't count
i play slf 2.2? with i patch, i guess or maybe none
i love my MC, my sweet girlfriend Emily, yes i fall in love with her at first sight, thank you, btw i had 8/10 on our first date, has anybody done better?
ok, to make it quick i love everything especialy the graphics, girls, mc, map, hints, anal (wait sorry, there's not, as many i would have wished there was)
ok back to say i love everything
my only complain is, i still dont know which game we are commenting here, is it SLF 2.2, SLCousins, another one? i am lost
and which game should i play?
keep doing what you like (i will put a bill/money for your future game)
so tell me witch game are we talking about? (is it about time to create a different threat, is it already done, am i drunk, are you here)
ok, i will play SLF 2.2 again, i will play your next game, just keep doing what you like
bisous

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hello/Bonjour
please count this as a review, as i still dont know where to post one (when a moderator will be bored with, maybe he will show me)
so first good news, SLF is my best absolute favorite game, and i am far to have finished it i guess
i am still happy to have spend/wasted so much time in IRL on it, gametime 90 DAYS, irl i can't count
i play slf 2.2? with i patch, i guess or maybe none
i love my MC, my sweet girlfriend Emily, yes i fall in love with her at first sight, thank you, btw i had 8/10 on our first date, has anybody done better?
ok, to make it quick i love everything especialy the graphics, girls, mc, map, hints, anal (wait sorry, there's not, as many i would have wished there was)
ok back to say i love everything
my only complain is, i still dont know which game we are commenting here, is it SLF 2.2, SLCousins, another one? i am lost
and which game should i play?
keep doing what you like (i will put a bill/money for your future game)
so tell me witch game are we talking about? (is it about time to create a different threat, is it already done, am i drunk, are you here)
ok, i will play SLF 2.2 again, i will play your next game, just keep doing what you like
bisous
click there ;)

mEyRvRC6RfyyW1lDHnFtHw.png

chafero789

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, i need help, when playing 2.2 the second time i go spying at gymnasium with Bill it get stuck here and i dont know what to do. I've read that after the 3rd time you go spying theres some bug and there is a hotfix, but i get stucked before that. What can i do? Bill tells me "come here" and i cant do anything, the game doesnt crash either, i just cant do anything :/

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
first you must go to the park in the morning and then make a photo there at 6 or 7
dont think that ever shows me anything to do
in the list of events it says i finished the photo girl
but then in the photo book i am just lvl 1 and all girls listed as i can do a photoshooting but i cant make anybody do a photo shoot

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
dont think that ever shows me anything to do
in the list of events it says i finished the photo girl
but then in the photo book i am just lvl 1 and all girls listed as i can do a photoshooting but i cant make anybody do a photo shoot
Go to the photo room at 13:00, click the book icon above the desk, click on the camera icon for the girl you want to take pictures of.

Reactions: asdfg-79t

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
It looks like version 2.3 is getting close...

View attachment 1249652
Dev has just advised on Patreon that v2.3 will be released tomorrow (Monday 21st June). :cool:

It would appear that it is twins group centric. As far as I can see this means getting together with Ava, and getting to know Hailey. Also Ako is after Emiy - will you help your 'wingman' win over your girlfriend?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes