Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say me what I have to do with Triss to unlock this?
1) Modelling
2) First Time

No Quest open. Only a lot of Halloween pics I haven`t unlocked at the moment.

Reactions: Bourbon96718

chaleja

Dec 19, 2018
Need help w/ this, I went on my first date w/ Emily and after the date I received the 10/10 date results, spoke w/ Alice and the game either freezes or stalls right there. There are no navigation buttons to continue. What is the fix/solution to continue?

View attachment 3764608

Try getting a lower score on the date. In the end it doesnt matter that much if you have a 7/10 or a 10/10

Reactions: GameRebel

sixplus9equal69

Formerly 'king2854'
Oct 20, 2018
2017 to now 2024 bro
Are you still chasing after HER??
what-meme.gif
If you couldn't get her before, you won't be able to get her in the future.
At least before 2077

chaleja

Dec 19, 2018
Holy crap! I'm on day 15 and was waiting for the Tae Kwon Do to activate and just read that there is a nerd scene that triggers the TKD location. Just got beat by Seth and wish to turn the table on him. I have been playing very carefully each day and do not recall any scene w/ nerds being bullied, etc. How far back do I need to go to trigger this scene? Smh

On day 15, is there any way to obtain the Tae Kwon Do skills, etc?

Is there a walkthrough that follows the events of the game as they come into play? The guide I found has all the events in game, but it's nonlinear, so how do we know when each event or path is triggered? Trying to avoid having to restart the game a 3rd time.

Thnx in adv

I honestly don't remember the exact scene. But you should be able to unblock it while do in other missions. Once the story progresses the mission should update.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Try the walkthrough from the abandoned SLF 1.10 (works for 1. dating Emily etc. until a new walkthrough 2.0 is available here) and very important, save everytime before next choice to be on save side ;)
I added all stuff sampled from here last two years.
Thanks for the saves. I'm using archive saved day 49 to start, however, I don't see the hint walkthrough window on top right. Is there a way to enable the walkthrough?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Well, didn't work. I bombed that date once and got 8 of 10 in another and oddly it doesn't make a difference.
Last idea I have is reinstall the game and see if that helps get past it.

Boom! Got past that date finally when running the save in a new install. 10 of 10 in that date.
Something about these dates & some events is causing the game to freeze up. I've had to reinstall the game multiple times when it freezes up and use save files on the new install to move along in the game.

Until now, stuck on the big cousin punishment where after she butt spanks me, the game freezes up even on new installs. Am I the only one dealing w/ this?

Anyone have a solution?

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
For anyone who is dealing w/ the game freezing up/getting hungup when on dates/events, close the game and reinstall the game. That has gotten me through when it happens.

I've delayed the Halloween party a couple of weekends to get all the events out of the way because some are needed to have success at the party. No sex w/ Alice at party if MC hasn't had sex w/ her prior to the party; game froze in my case when trying to have sex w/ Alice because I hadn't prior.

Great game so far, trying to figure it out as I go. 5 stars to the developer

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes