Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
This one new. :)
Anything related the twins?
And who is the girl taking photo of that toy? From class B chica?

Thanks for sharing. You`re the best. ;)
Yeah, pretty sure that's Hailey from Class B
Cause you`re ginger addicted. :p
My prayers have not been answered for the twins.
OK, just one of my prayers... I also wanted more Abbigail and the twins, too - but there's still hope :cryingface:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Who do we poke about an issue with the "cousins" restore patch? Going through the back massage with auntie she says "you're my daughters friend" instead of "you're my nephew". Sure, I can fix it myself but that won't help the next guy to download the patch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Who do we poke about an issue with the "cousins" restore patch? Going through the back massage with auntie she says "you're my daughters friend" instead of "you're my nephew". Sure, I can fix it myself but that won't help the next guy to download the patch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@SaulGoodman

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anyone knows release time of version 0.9?

Loved the banner pic. Looks like MC will have bowling day with the twins and Lily. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Angus Bez

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
for the first time with Alice, he is throwing him out of the game. what should I do?
I ran into a similar problem. Basically I was running through the different sex scenes (masturbation, blow job, and sex) in a single night. What I did to get around it was hourglass until it was 2300 then going to Alice's bedroom and talking to her to initiate the final sex scene. I did not get an error doing it this way.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes