ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
I just started to get a weird lag on some transitions.
For example, the Massage with alice is really slow now (it used to be fast) but the Yoga is still fine.
The transitions at the school are also slow.
I haven't change anything on my computer, it just started lagging on some aspects all of a sudden.
Other games that should require GPU more are running the same as before.
Anyone has had this problem? or has any idea why ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I just started to get a weird lag on some transitions.
For example, the Massage with alice is really slow now (it used to be fast) but the Yoga is still fine.
The transitions at the school are also slow.
I haven't change anything on my computer, it just started lagging on some aspects all of a sudden.
Other games that should require GPU more are running the same as before.
Anyone has had this problem? or has any idea why ?
Have you tried running CCleaner or something similar on your computer?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
AI think I am at the end of this version. I may have just a little to do. I am good friends with several of the female npc's. Referring to the photo shoots only I am good friends with all of them now but only four allow me to go all the way to skill 4. I keep getting the message I need to know Ako better so I only have the first photo shoot with her. However I have found a way to raise her to a good friend relationship. When I visit her in the dance studio and don't keep checking her out it says her friend level has raised but leaves it at "good friend". Same thing with Alice, I keep getting the same message when I study with her and say no problem (paraphrase) but it doesn't go beyond good friend. I assume that this is the highest level you can attain at this point .

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Also that is a very good guide. I am using it to finish off all the possible endings to the sleep over and am almost done with that. Then I am only missing more than one photo shoot with Ako. Does the Halloween Scene only occur on the main screen? If it appears in the game proper I can't find it and it's not referenced in the guide.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@ut1stgear
Ako has no photo session in game tho. About Ako you can only max her friendship points, lust will always be 0 point.
For Mimi you can rise her lust to max but her friendship can be max 2 hearts.
Earning 3rd and 4th hearts is hard for friendship, needs time.

this chard below from @Papy.ion6984
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Halloween is only for main screen yes. It's Walkius gift for Halloween.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angus Bez

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I may have the name wrong but will go back through and recheck the photo shoot sessions. I have Ako right it must another NPC. Too tired right now to think of who it is. thx for your response.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I may have the name wrong but will go back through and recheck the photo shoot sessions. I have Ako right it must another NPC. Too tired right now to think of who it is. thx for your response.
Mayo, Iris, Emily, Lily and Alice have photo sessions.
Would be lovely Ako photo sessions. Love her green swimsuit.
Hope he does Lesbian cheerleaders, Twins and Vicky versions also. :evilsmile:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017

Preview 0.10 - Further with Maria
$10+ patrons
Apr 17 at 4:38am
Time to go further with the massage, but how? You have to find someone who can give you some advices, and depending on your choice with Martin, that can be easy, or longer...
Bah, Martin again :evilupset:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Preview 0.10 - Further with Maria
$10+ patrons
Apr 17 at 4:38am
Time to go further with the massage, but how? You have to find someone who can give you some advices, and depending on your choice with Martin, that can be easy, or longer...
The guy in pic is Martin. Now i am confused. :eek::pokerFace:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes