Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Unity?!? WTF?

Not that the other engine was particularly better or anything, but at least we could modify saves... also, what will Unity do to the Incest patch? Are our resident modders up to speed on Unity? And will there be any way to extract game assets? (read: CG). I like looking at the CG...
New engine will be better according to @Major Wanker. Probably there is a way to get CG from unity. Searching forum now.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
New engine will be better according to @Major Wanker. Probably there is a way to get CG from unity. Searching forum now.
Must be possible. The last version of BB I have was Skunked and all the images are in a folder as jpegs (whether they came that way initially or left like that after being converted I don't know - but it shows they can be got at!)

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Unity?!? WTF?

Not that the other engine was particularly better or anything, but at least we could modify saves... also, what will Unity do to the Incest patch? Are our resident modders up to speed on Unity? And will there be any way to extract game assets? (read: CG). I like looking at the CG...
Image extractor for unity.

Unity save file extensions are not specific. But we will see if possible via online save editor.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
A bit of a myth (so have you just made a myth-take? :)). Redheads tend to be paler but not necessarily pale. Just like blondes and brunettes there is a lot of different skin colors, variations in freckles from absolutely none to a high concentration as you describe - although, granted, there are odds weighted heavily towards your stereotype....

Important thing, though, we don't know if the character is a natural redhead....
Her mom is redhead, her dad is black hair.. So she got a mix :D

Since it is off topic here's a link to a couple more renders of her, currently at work but will make a few more when we get home..

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the clarification r.e. Unity guys & gals!

There seems to be some noise in this thread about the redheads being off topic. Here's one that might be a bit more on topic...

LilyOlder1.jpg

I'm thinking this could be a more grown up version of Lily perhaps?

We wouldn't want to get everyone in trouble with the moderators because we aren't discussing ingame characters or something... so we can compare Lily here (well my version of her anyways) for discussion purposes or something...

We luv you Muttdoggy! Not LUUUUUUUUV you, but we wuv you!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello guys
thanks a lot for your support in game School Love & Friends/Cousins
Now I am done with all the events at home school others and route so whats next???????
Sadly there's nothing to do now but wait for the next update. Normally I'd have suggested continue working on your stats while you wait but as the game is being ported to a new engine and your saved game will no longer be relevant there's not much point.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If anyone gets banned due to such pettiness I, for one, am finished with this thread. If someone isn't happy with the content of other people's posts there's a simple solution - it's called the ignore button (and I'm quite happy to use it. And very recently too!!)
the moderators delete spam posts, IMHO nothing in this thread has gotten too off topic but I'm not a moderator so... o_O

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If you think that something needs to be corrected, this would be a good time to be specific about what it is because it's being re-coded now.
The issue with is is pretty obvious, the POV facing the school entrance and the map orientation contradict each other and it's annoying, either the map needs to be turned around or east and west should be swapped or the POV needs to be changed to facing the exit out to the yard.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The issue with is is pretty obvious, the POV facing the school entrance and the map orientation contradict each other and it's annoying, either the map needs to be turned around or east and west should be swapped or the POV needs to be changed to facing the exit out to the yard.
Or, even better, a navigation system like the one at home. Not really a fan of all those arrows scattered across the screen.

AND, pretty please, a f*****g button in every place of the school to go home. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Angus Bez

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
You exit the School only through the Main Door! That's where metal detector is and camera surveillance to make sure you don't take any school property or any student to whom you dont' have rights with you when you leave ;).

But I miss that Map where could simply click to go to places in school. With icons telling who is in those places of course...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It seems that I live in a quieter place than yours, these things have never been there in my schools.
And I've never taken girls out of school, what do you think the bathrooms are for? :evilsmile:

Regarding the icons, I agree. Even if they are already on the map, after a while it becomes boring to open and close it every time.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
facepalm.jpg

Reactions: DanMachiFan
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes