red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Running v 1.0.1 How the heck do I give the flash drive to Vanessa, I've gone to the Gymn at all times, the park, Downtown I see her icon but she is sitting outside the bar far away. Whenever I go to the Gymn I see her running but only Mimi has the speech bubbles, and I often ; ) get sidetracked and end up in the Sauna with her, I tried ignoring and moving the clock on but never get Vanessa alone..............I so want to get rid of Martin ! Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Running v 1.0.1 How the heck do I give the flash drive to Vanessa, I've gone to the Gymn at all times, the park, Downtown I see her icon but she is sitting outside the bar far away. Whenever I go to the Gymn I see her running but only Mimi has the speech bubbles, and I often ; ) get sidetracked and end up in the Sauna with her, I tried ignoring and moving the clock on but never get Vanessa alone..............I so want to get rid of Martin ! Any help much appreciated, thanks.
Have you given the drive to... arg can't remember his name, but the guy who seems to eat alone?? uh, maybe bill?? He will hack the drive if you give it to him at lunch. Then next day or so you eat with him and he gives it back while helping make a plan. THEN you him and AKO go downtown to visit the girlfriend.

Sorry I can't remember the guys name but hope that helps you.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
This game has content or there is nothing? And how is the theme of NTR in the game is optional or mandatory? I have no problem with the NTR while we give the option to remove you spend hours increasing the relationship to appear a guy and the first fuck

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Yep, given the flash drive to Bill at school, Bill and Ako followed Martin and found Vanessa. I keep having lunch with Bill............haha.........but no more conversations regarding the flash. Watched Martin on the spy cam in both rooms, seen all the action there, I just want to get rid of him !!!!!!............It's driving me nuts !..........VANESSA !...........VANESSA !!.........where are you ??

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I often see the top image, but there are no speech bubbles so impossible to talk to her like in the bottom image.....Bug ?
I don't know :) , I am using 1.01 patch
If you want you can try my save , backup your before.
Go to Downtown Ako Bill , and after go again to Downtown for Vanessa

Reactions: skullker

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
This is what I see, Vanessa but no speech bubbles, I can only assume it's yet another bug of sorts. in v 1.0.1..........not sure yet how to do " spoiler " on here, apologies if I do it wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
COrrection we are waiting 1.0.3 now :p
Lol. lets just hang back a bit and wait for version 1.0.10... :test3:
Nah, but seriously he just ported over to a new engine. Gotta be bugs galore for him to figure out. Kudos for him to take that step even if it was deeply painful to wait so long for the port.

Reactions: Subyan

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i went on the first date with alice answered all the possible gentleman answer but still i cannot masturbate her she keeps saying
Nate stop please i am not ready for this

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes