nothim22

Mar 21, 2021
Hmm, the base story and premise of the game are still the same, which imo fits the term remake pretty well. Until the remake got most of the content back from V1 it will be compared to that version and my personal opinion is that he should've continued V1. As far as I can see the grind is still the same, the player has to upgrade stats, get money and especially wait a lot (mostly there's nothing happening on the weekends) for some events to happen (and the promise of V2 was to reduce the grind in the first place).
This doesn't mean I dislike V2, but as long as both versions aren't on the same level content wise I will prefer V1 over V2.

Where can i download V1?

bobloblawwwwwww

Feb 24, 2021
Soooo is the photography content done? I've done the intro but can't figure out how to progress. Someone commented to go to the park at 7am but I've done that multiple times and got nothing.

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
Hmm, wasn't there a scene with Ako during a sleepover which got cut along the line? Chanise, Margaret and Beverly are fair but they did have nearly no interactions with the MC to begin with... (You could also add Amy, but I think I've never seen her at school before the remake)
Yeah, in the 0.x versions during the sleepover you could have sex with Ako too

Reactions: Xantoser

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, in the 0.x versions during the sleepover you could have sex with Ako too
Yeah I found 0.10.1 on my Harddisk and replayed it. Seems the "sleeping pills" scenes with Mimi and Aunt also got cut with the patreon purge... ^^

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, wasn't there a scene with Ako during a sleepover which got cut along the line?
It is possible. I don't remember, to be honest.

This doesn't mean I dislike V2, but as long as both versions aren't on the same level content wise I will prefer V1 over V2.
I prefer v2 for two reasons:

1. One more class in school and in result I feel it less empty.

2. More realistic initial relationship with girls (especially cheerleaders and Beverly). Some of them are mean, some of them trying to be nice, maybe one or two really likes you, many completely indifferent. Just like it would be in real life. Progression is much worse and still naive, but regardless, both of these components are far better than in v1 (progression slower and more believable). v1 has the same issue as 90% games here - almost all women want to jump on MC dick almost from the start and in result there is no conquer satisfaction when it finally comes to sex scene. Of course it's only my opinion.

Reactions: smnb

taataanne

Jun 30, 2017
hi there,
I have issue with animation in this game. When an animation starts this window opens Sans titre.jpg
and the game shut down.
Someone already had this issue and can help me deal with it plz?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
can you upload this version of game on mega?
Sure.

Be aware the game was made with Gamemaker Studio instead of Unity/Fungus back then and it was more grindy...
Attached you can find my full save file for 0.10.1 (Save location is: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins, don't forget to unpack..)

Reactions: redknight1

noobling

May 20, 2018
haven't played this game in a long time, just found out the game runs extremely laggy for me even at main menu, I have a decent laptop and have no issue with any other games, does anyone else have the same issue or know a fix around this please?

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
Sure.
Mega

Be aware the game was made with Gamemaker Studio instead of Unity/Fungus back then and it was more grindy...
Attached you can find my full save file for 0.10.1 (Save location is: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins, don't forget to unpack..)
Thank you

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018

elink

Nov 2, 2017
I used the search function but the results are mostly very old, so I'm asking: At the Photo Book/Studio all Photo Shoots have "Play the introduction first". I started a new where I watched the introducion but still the same. So, is the introduction something wich comes later, the bug something where I have to delete the save folder or something else?

Reactions: Zlika

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Great game !
However, I get the game hanging (and my processor gets to 100%…) when I arrive at school after getting caught watching the lesbians in pool, and the scene triggers.

Note that I am playing on wine, game version 2.2, I did start from the beginning in this version.

Anyone has the same problem ? A way to pass this ?

(and, by the way, is there a linux build of this game ?)

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Great game !
However, I get the game hanging (and my processor gets to 100%…) when I arrive at school after getting caught watching the lesbians in pool, and the scene triggers.

Note that I am playing on wine, game version 2.2, I did start from the beginning in this version.

Anyone has the same problem ? A way to pass this ?

(and, by the way, is there a linux build of this game ?)
use the hotfix from page one

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I used the search function but the results are mostly very old, so I'm asking: At the Photo Book/Studio all Photo Shoots have "Play the introduction first". I started a new where I watched the introducion but still the same. So, is the introduction something wich comes later, the bug something where I have to delete the save folder or something else?
go at 6 or 7 to the park and make the photo

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes