Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
You wanted to copy your data.sav file in addition to your save files. The data.sav file has the replay gallery information in it.
What do you mean "copy it"? I haven't done anything with my saves, I never had a data.sav file before, now I do (if you're talking about the "Data.sav" file that's in the games root directory). Where is this data.sav file before the 2.3 update? The last version I played was 2.2, I installed 2.4 on top of it, and now all of a sudden I have nothing in my gallery

EDIT: Scratch that, it seems like there was one there, but annoyingly the archive has an empty Data.sav file which I inevitably overwrote it with. Obviously wasn't paying enough attention. Would be nice if that file wasn't included in the archive so that wouldn't happen, and even better also store that in the Saves folder

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Question
is this normal?

no quests open

the Cheerleader hate me, is this normal? or can i change?
First follow "Alices Group", talk with Bill and play through than get advance with the "Twins" , get full points in all Classes and interact with all students in school. So after about 28 days there will be obtions to get friendlier relations to the Cheergirls (be helpful to Iris,Vicky and the lesbian cheergirls ;) )
As the Beatles sung in the 60ties : There is a long and winding road....

Reactions: StyleHG

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Bug at 2.4 ?
At "Alices party" the game stucks and crash after some actions with the "!"´s at "dancing" or showing the attached capture at last . After close the game and new start the before played free replays are deleted.
Here my last save before the crash:

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
For Alice's first house party, we have a choice of no booze, booze, and heavy booze. There are a variety of ways I can try to end the party, but I have yet to manage anything that isn't "botched" (unless you count Ako and her dildo as a "happy ending"). Has anyone actually tried to map out all of the possible endings for the party? I have searched this thread, but haven't found anything resembling a walkthrough for it.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
replay UNLOCKER 2.4 ;)
(copy in root folder)
Replay is empty, is an other data needed too?
LOL It was my fault :LOL:
I copied te file in saves instead of the root folder :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now it works(y)(y)(y)(y)
but at "First party at home" it stuck and crashes with this screen:

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I was surprised that the update was fast.
But at least I wanted Hailey's event to be finished.

If the game is completed, I think the controversy over the genre is irrelevant.

Frankly, after the game was remade, there wasn't much new story.
I am more concerned about that.

I'm not criticizing at all.
I'm just worried as a fan of the game.

I'm sorry my English is bad.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This forums definition of the NTR tag covers only Netorare, however. There are scenes in this game where (potential) LIs can be seen having sex with other people than the MC. This includes Maria and Mimi with Martin, but that is avoidable by interrupting them. Additionally, Ako has sex with Olivia which can be avoided by not avoiding the Olivia and Lisa events completely.
Other events, such as the swinging, have not been reintroduced to version 2 yet, but were also optional back then.
That's one reason I've started spelling out "Netorare" in discussions.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to download the original version of the game, with the original story?
0.10.1 (before the first remake, when the game was still made with Gamemaker engine instead of Unity and had the Maria/Mimi sleep sex scenes and Ako's sex scene) is available here:
1.10 (before the second remake) is available here:

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
0.10.1 (before the first remake, when the game was still made with Gamemaker engine instead of Unity and had the Maria/Mimi sleep sex scenes and Ako's sex scene) is available here: Mega
1.10 (before the second remake) is available here: Mega
There was a second remake? Maybe i didnt even play the first one, the one i remember is where Ako wanted to fuck all the girls and would give you rewards for it

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes