4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
How many of you like "specials"? I don't get the point, just wasting time they could've used to work on the actual game.
I am generally of the same opinion. If I see "special" I just skip it and wait for the next update. Only exception to this is if is specifically stated that it is cannon

Reactions: ChrisHaze

SnowMelts

Dec 21, 2021
Downloaded the game today and it is not launching. Anyone else having the same issue?

Edit: Nvm fixed it, there was a problem on my end.

Last edited:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Bonjours, i ve just finish to test it.
it s nice... but nothing else, a generic harem game, flat and without almost any flavor... with a common story, a care bears mc... and all the girls (except appearance and again only the hairstyle...) are almost all the same. and all her story evolves in the same way. the sex scene are average, very simple.
More than a game it make me think to an interactive book, you just have to grind money and flower (for not end this game in 4 hours), and go to the girl end of the game play.

An open world yes, a sandbox no i don t think so ( In an action open world like gta no choose it normal do the quest in the script kill the bad guy with your gun. in a sandbox like minecraft i can do what i want to kill the bad guy, trap, weapon, lava river, wall up +tnt, infernals machines with red stone, etc.... what i choose), what can you choose in this game ? Absolutely nothing... girls and story are link, even girls are link between her, you must do all the girls even if you really don t like them (for me 3 of them), you can t even tell them when it s no good because this game don t ask anything to the player (except the name at start, but if i retest it i will not enter mine this time, it not me at all who talk to the girl....). no choose at all in this game, you have to all the time and i really don t like it in a sandbox game or call as that .

Then yes this game is nice but only nice, basic, quickly finish, quickly forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnFaust

ZeroComander

Sep 27, 2018
How can i unlock scene in "question mark" ? I already unlock some of them but the one in the middle at second section is still locked and i Don't have any clue to unlock it

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I hope there will be pregnant tags in the future! looks good, interesting story. good game. once again i remind, don't forget to take the pregnancy route. thanks

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
Need new update cheats list
I don't want to have to re do EVERYTHING AGAIN
My save got deleted on accident and that is on me tbf.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Post.png

Hi, All!

While we are busy preparing the new content, we wanted to offer some insight into what we’re working on right now and what’s coming up in the future. This post covers some details of further planned improvements to the School Of Love: Clubs!

As we mentioned for the previous versions before, we recommend that you complete the current version of the game before the next version is released. In this way, when the next version is released, you will continue the game by simply using the “Continue” option and you won’t miss anything.

Be prepared for a wonderful experience. We are focusing on the main story even more in v0.1.6 where you’ll learn more about the characters’ past. Not everything is always what it seems, right?

We are also working on a new interaction system that will make the game even more fun. It’ll be a delightful addition to other unique interactions in the game and surely will spice things up.

Quality of life updates and changes will always be there since we want you to enjoy every moment of your gameplay.

We promise you there will be questions without easy answers and moments you never see coming. Things might get a little unusual and you’ll like it.

School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.6 will be a great update with new interactions, spend times, events, secret objects, secret cards, and many other things which we are not ready to share with you yet. As we always say, we enjoy making it, you’ll love playing it.

As much as we want to add new things to the game, your feedback makes it even better. Please give your constructive criticism where necessary.

Don’t forget to join our if you haven’t yet. You can give us your feedback over there, and help us improve the game.

Have a good one!

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I read in one of the comments that there will be femdom. Is it going to be avoidable?
Is the story more towards love or corruption?
Is the MC more neutral or sub? Because I don't think that he will be a dom based on the the information I found so far.
And the most important of all, will there be NTR in the game?
I wanted to ask these before I start to play because I don't want to get hooked and then get hit by these. I tried searching my questions in the forum but I wasn't satisfied with what I found.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes