3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Great game I really love the wholesomeness of it.
I have trouble reaching hawk club level 4 though, it got full exp bar, rosetta is level 2, coyote club is 8 with full exp bar and I cant trigger a scene with the fairy or no other event is triggered at the lake. I´m not sure if the fairy scene was triggered it´s been a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Riichyyy
Apr 29, 2023
Does this game have no sound/background music outside of the menu, or am I getting a weird glitch? The only thing that's broken the silence is a girl in one of the lewd scenes and clicks when moving. Volume is maxed in the settings menu and on my computer. Otherwise, great game so far!

joemare

May 12, 2018
Has anyone had trouble with Katie's level 4 event? It's asking me to go to MC's room at noon on Sunday, and to make sure I have the auger.

I'm not sure if I already bought the auger, or Cindy just doesn't have it, because I bought out her store already and she has nothing else in stock.

It's Sunday at noon, I'm in MC's room, and nothing is triggering. Am I bugged? Has anyone else dealt with this?

Reactions: Bodelli990
Apr 29, 2023
I'm completely stumped on the first scene in the bottom row of the gallery under "others". Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm assuming it's also the one Easter Egg I'm missing.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It has to do with the maid you meet in Angelica's event where she uses a maid outfit, I think you just need to go to the right place.

Reactions: notmyrealname328

SaS246

Aug 10, 2020
Can't make the paper cups work. I touched everything on the beach a thousand times. Do I have to find a drink or something?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Can't make the paper cups work. I touched everything on the beach a thousand times. Do I have to find a drink or something?
It needs to be during a certain time, and I think some days of the week don't work either?

SaS246

Aug 10, 2020
It needs to be during a certain time, and I think some days of the week don't work either?
I found it don't worry. You have to click the drinks machine at the left side in the afternoon/evening when there are two girls on the weekdays

YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
La traducción lleva el parche de incesto?
Porque sin el suena rara la historia.
en principio lo traduje sin y con (para que no afectará a los que no usan el 'incest patch'), asi que seria raro luego le doy una checada, gracias por el aviso.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
School Of Love: Clubs! - v1.8.5 - Changelog
Note: Saves from v0.1.8 will work this version
Added 3 new Levels:

Added 2 Levels for Sena's Story
Added 1 Level for Petra's Story
Added 6 new Secret Cards for the Secret Stash
1 new Location is added:
Throne Room (Realm Of Heat)
2 new Spend Times are added:
Added a new spend time with Natalie
Added a new spend time with Petra
1 new Action is added:
Added a new action with Sena
11 new Specials are added:
Added 5 new specials with Sena
Added 3 new specials with Clover
Added 2 new specials with Natalie
Added 1 new special with Petra
Added some other interactions
Edited the new content
Made some changes to the Save/Load system
Added new sound effects to all of the new lewd scenes
Added a new item to Moon's Shop
Cheat codes
are changed
9th Page is added to the Secret Stash
New content's cherry-picked h-scenes added to the gallery

Changed the Main Menu's background image
Changed the Quit Menu's background image
Fixed the bug where Sena was not in the right place for one of her interactions.
Beach Photo stage is less confusing now.
Fixed the reported typos
Fixed the reported bugs
Added new audio tracks

Reactions: YadenYu
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes