4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I have fully filled out the completion, but I'm still missing the last Angelica scene in the gallery. Anyone know what it is?

May 20, 2021
Another game that has to use a patch because of Patreon, for fucks sake when are you devs going to stop using that POS platform. Whenever I see patreon linked games, you can expect some kind of censorship because of them.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Another game that has to use a patch because of Patreon, for fucks sake when are you devs going to stop using that POS platform. Whenever I see patreon linked games, you can expect some kind of censorship because of them.
While I agree with this, unless patreon gets actually better competition, devs still need to put food on the table so they use the platform that will get them more users (SubscribeStar might be great and doesn't force censorship BUT only has credit card payment option, which is a problem for a lot of people, including myself) Apparently its not really patreon itself that wants those policies but paypal so imo, its more an alternative to paypal we need more than anything.

marc359

Aug 3, 2017
To anyone wanting to cheat but can't get codes to work saveeditonline.com is a great help for renpy games and also game made by some other programs like rpg maker.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
need the new cheat codes, game isn't recognizing my saves and i'm not gonna grind my way back to where i was

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Gone thru the rpc files to find the cheat codes

hesoyam33 === 9999 money

expelliarmus43 ==== sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club and Hawk Club. Note: Hawk Club's exp only increases if Natalie is at least level 2.

alohomora17 ===== Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery

thechosenones65 ----- unlocks date pics

oraclevision ----- secret stash

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
I have fully filled out the completion, but I'm still missing the last Angelica scene in the gallery. Anyone know what it is?
having trouble with the last ??? and angelica scene
For Angelica, click on the ball at the school gate in the afternoon; it's RNG 50-50% event between Angelica and Elena. Repeat until you get both scenes.
For last ???, click on the wine bottle at Jina room on Saturday noon.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
You made a mistake in the "Changelog" section,may confuse somebody

You put "0.15" instead of "0.1.5" and It's N/A
¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes