3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
eta.png

Hi All!
We are so excited to tell you that School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.5 is almost ready and will be available on:
September 26th for our $20+ patrons,
October 3rd for our $10+ patrons,
October 6th for our $5+ patrons,

And on October 13th, it’ll be free for everyone.
Have a good one!

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Food coupon should be used at the restaurant and not at Cindy's shop

Binoculars try guest room Monday morning
I brought CD, binoculars, food coupon & 4th object required but I am not able to gather any object in that location. Can You Tell Me how can I find objects ?

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
Not sure if the Devs read this but you could add, a search function within the game to know which Spend times and which Tasks you are missing, for love of god am stuck at Spend Time 64/67 and Tasks 24/26 and am not sure where to go since i already got everything else and already finish all the tasks at hand waiting for the next version D:

Reactions: Bob Jared

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
what exactly does the cheat code for exp do? cause i cant see anything that it does...all girls level of affection still the same and that is what matters the most...

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
what exactly does the cheat code for exp do? cause i cant see anything that it does...all girls level of affection still the same and that is what matters the most...
It gives enough exp for the next event but you still have to actually trigger the events to level up. Also, you have to use the code again for the next level.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Ok I've completed everything except "Spend Times" (at 62/67) and finding the remaining ones just isn't worth systematically checking every character, at every location, at every time. Also Mia's 2nd gallery spot.

Plot and characters are good enough for me to watch this thread going forward.

I did encounter these instances missed by the incest patch:
Capture School of Love.PNG Capture School of Love 2.PNG Capture School of Love 3.PNG Capture School of Love 4.PNG Capture School of Love 5.PNG

Reactions: Yanagi-san
Oct 26, 2017
From Patreon:

Hi All!
You can download School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.5 for your PC, Linux, Mac and Android devices for free now.

Download Links:
Windows/Linux:
|
Mac: |
Android: |
Android(Compressed): |

Have a good one!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WhyNot and Dan3000
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes