4.00 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 22, 2020
I played this game a bit in version 0.14, but due to limited space I deleted the game. I did not complete 0.14, I thought I'd pick up where I was with the new version ....
Is this possible? I have my old 0.14 saves in "appdata" but copying one to 0.15 doesn't work, so does this mean I either have to start from the beginning or jump to the end of one of the previous version?

I find this somewhat frustrating.

Apr 19, 2020
I played this game a bit in version 0.14, but due to limited space I deleted the game. I did not complete 0.14, I thought I'd pick up where I was with the new version ....
Is this possible? I have my old 0.14 saves in "appdata" but copying one to 0.15 doesn't work, so does this mean I either have to start from the beginning or jump to the end of one of the previous version?

I find this somewhat frustrating.
Click on continue bro, you can continue the game from last scene.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
School Of Love: Clubs! [v0.1.5 Public] [NijuKozo] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.58 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 851 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.54 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 816 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the h scene for the second one in the ??? section?

slapper32

May 12, 2021
Do you know what really grinds my gears? None of these developers slap a button on to go back on what's inaccessible for the left hand. My right hand is busy. Seriously, can any of these people add a Q or 1 to replay the previous dialog/screen instead of the scroll wheel?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Just now got around to starting the newest build only to find that my save isn't compatible. Does this mean the progress on the "completion app" is also wiped?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Okay, so I'm new to this game, but is there a reason by Irina seems to have so little content relative to the other girls? For someone who lives in the same house, she seems way behind everyone else on scenes.

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone know where the third easter egg is triggered?
I know one of the volleyball at the entrance of the school in the afternoon, and the other with the signboard on the left of the city park in the morning

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes