4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Full save for anyone interested
Click above & download save file.

A little disappointed there isn't a continue from last update button like there was in previous updates. I'm on a new computer and don't have any saves
I won't restart the whole game again, where is the usual update skip?
I'mma going to upload saves once I complete the update. So, you are gonna get some for next update

Reactions: Hydra_Sloth

horkuss

Oct 28, 2021
Maybe I oversaw something in one of the folders, but I don't think you can get the hawk club to level 5, since you need it to be stage 1. I did every event, but the stage counter didn't change.
So I unpacked the contents.rpa and looked for the stage object in the files ( hawkCB.Stage ).

I only found it four times in the whole directory including subfolders. Three times in the events.rpy and one time in the events2.rpy.
But the object is only called but never set. I did the search via Notepad++ across the whole directory.

Maybe the dev can say something about it.
Here are the instances I found it in the events.rpy (the other one is simply a call for a scene)

Code:
elif hawkCB.WhatLevel == 4 and hawkCB.Stage == 0  and calendar.WhatTime == "morning" and calendar.WhatDay in ["monday", "tuesday", "wednesday", "thursday", "friday", "saturday", "sunday"] and coyoteCB.WhatLevel >= 9:
            call hawk_club_level_5_stage_0 from _call_hawk_club_level_5_stage_0

elif hawkCB.WhatLevel == 4 and hawkCB.Stage == 1  and calendar.WhatTime == "morning" and calendar.WhatDay in ["saturday", "sunday"] and current_room == "temple_entrance" and natalieCB.WhatLevel >= 5:
            call hawk_club_level_5_stage_1 from _call_hawk_club_level_5_stage_1

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
girls in this avn really know how to properly worship a cock :D amount of BJ scenes is crazy

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When/where do I go for the adult film content? I rmeember seeing it in an earlier playthrough, and I talked to the girl who asks me to consider it, but I haven't been able to progress. If it was said, I have since forgotten.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone know what notes on the guitar I have to play in Katie's mission?
The notes should be shown right before you play the notes. Write it down somewhere (paper or Snipping Tool for 2nd screen) and then play the 5 notes in that order.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
When/where do I go for the adult film content? I rmeember seeing it in an earlier playthrough, and I talked to the girl who asks me to consider it, but I haven't been able to progress. If it was said, I have since forgotten.
Click 2nd poster from left of city park

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
codes for 1.8.6:

glizzy99
"You are rich now."

breaker33
"Everyone is max exp."

collector77
"Gallery is unlocked."

stranger44
"Others\" in the Gallery is unlocked."

ace55
"Secret and Patron Stash is unlocked."

"snap77":
"Photos are unlocked."

forwinter61
"You have lots of materials now."
where do you put the codes?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have searched the thread and I wonder why are people gatekeeping the method of finding the Fairy?
someone said night/midnight, but it's just go to lake at midnight not night. I hope that helps someone.
I do not understand why people are so weird about answering a question. Maybe I missed the answer somewhere else, but I checked a every search result and at least one guy gave the correct but also wrong answer.

• Haha
Reactions: xyzyzyz

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone know what notes on the guitar I have to play in Katie's mission?
In Ascending Order,

A -> C -> G -> F -> Fm

How can i see the tendency events? I have everything unlocked, but i see zero events for that.
You need to Complete all tasks of Coyote Club & less tasks of Hawk Club once all characters are maxed. Requirements is 70% , keep checking, you might trigger it.

If you completed all tasks of Hawk Club, it will take more time to trigger event as you need to do tasks of Coyote Club until you trigger the event.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
How can i see the tendency events? I have everything unlocked, but i see zero events for that.
In Ascending Order,

A -> C -> G -> F -> Fm

You need to Complete all tasks of Coyote Club & less tasks of Hawk Club once all characters are maxed. Requirements is 70% , keep checking, you might trigger it.

If you completed all tasks of Hawk Club, it will take more time to trigger event as you need to do tasks of Coyote Club until you trigger the event.
Additionally, Use the saves I uploaded here after I completed Update, Save 3 has unlocked Tendency Event, so don't Grind and use it. Saves below:-

View attachment 3418439 Last Update 0.1.8 Save View attachment 3418440 View attachment 3418440
Last Update 0.1.8.5 Save
View attachment 3418441 Before Tendency Event All Unlock & Max Save
View attachment 3418444 Full Save for Current Completed 0.1.8.6 Update
Save 3418441 is your save for tendency event.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes