3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I guess an updated IC patch is not required anymore since it is still from the previous version.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Almost one year of waiting for 3 new events and no story event
Meh, it's really dissapointing
Bro what are you even takking about? the last update was in august, the one before that in march. Plenty of new stuff happened in those updates.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
I am not very far into the VN yet, but I used the cheat code to see what the stash contained since I thought it was something entirely different. There was a lot of lesbian images so I was wondering is there actually any lesbian content? I understand the tags aren't there but still

Edit: There is one lesbian moment in a single scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is kinda disappointing considering the amount of lesbian renders in the stash. Maybe there's more on the way who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I am not very far into the VN yet, but I used the cheat code to see what the stash contained since I thought it was something entirely different. There was a lot of lesbian images so I was wondering is there actually any lesbian content? I understand the tags aren't there but still

Edit: There is one lesbian moment in a single scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is kinda disappointing considering the amount of lesbian renders in the stash. Maybe there's more on the way who knows
Game has a couple of threesomes, good scenes.
As for the Patreon stash, some of these are custom renders for the higher tier payers on Pateron, I would not be surprised if they all were custom renders, but I can't confirm that.

Reactions: capitanqueso

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Game has a couple of threesomes, good scenes.
As for the Patreon stash, some of these are custom renders for the higher tier payers on Pateron, I would not be surprised if they all were custom renders, but I can't confirm that.
Only a few and like I mentioned only one had lesbian content. It's odd to have all those lesbian renders with little actual lesbian content, even if they are custom content for patrons. Most creators incorporate requests into scenes or at least that's what I have noticed over time (especially for VNs with Koikatsu models)

Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
Stuck with Rachel: "Coyote must be lvl 8" done, but "max exp with its first stage" -- what does that suppose to mean? All Coyote's girls are at the max stage already.

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
HELP GUY I'M STUCK

for HAWK CLUB to continue to lvl 5 need to have lvl 9 COYOTE CLUB

And for COYOTE CLUB to continue to lvl 9 need to have lvl 1 RACHEL

But to make RACHEL to lvl 1, HAWK CLUB must be at lvl 5

For Natalie the HAWK CLUB is already at lvl 4 (Max exp with its first stage) but all the girls are max exp except for those who need to have lvl 5 HAWK CLUB

CCAN ANYONE HELP??

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I feel conflicted about this game.

I explain, there is a large quantity and the quality of girls is great. The navigation system with hidden events is also good. Some conversation are a bit simple, but it fits the game, light and enjoyable. But for me there is a big default, having a big number of girls, but so few oppurtunities and places to meet them defeat the purpose. When you have 3 girls to meet at noon in different or same place in the same day, when some event takes up to 2 time slots (an afternoon event ends at night, but you had an evening event you missed and will have to wait until next week...).

After a while you spend your time skipping time and days, to get where you want. I really feel there is a need for more time slots in this game, the capacity to meet more girls out of school and also the possibility to choice which event you want to trigger when you go to a place. 2 girls to meet during weekday in the cafetaria at noon, you go there and you don't have the choice on which you want to play.

This game have great materials, imo needs some quality of life improvements and more places to interact with girls.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes