4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just start playing the new update, I must say I very like the rework of the intro and the quick navigation system you add in NijuKozo and feel like some of the characters design look even more "polish" than the previous version. Feel sad that we still didn't have any content with the 2 teachers and that new girl Cindy yet (she was very hot, short hair fit my type) but with a massive content for the rest it was truly the best update so far

Reactions: NijuKozo

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Just started playing, and I'm already stuck. All I have left in terms of levelling characters, is Jina. However, when I try to do her level 4 event on the second floor, after I start talking with her, I get a "content is missing" screen. It still says I've yet to complete her event after. Can't get the next club event because I can't max her out for it. Still missing the last secret card as well. Never even got to use the CD either. Have I finished everything or is this a bug?

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
School Of Love: Clubs! is a high quality Dating Sim/Visual Novel game, there are +23000 words, 16+ characters, 2200+ images and 302+ animations, 28+ events in total for many different girls and your club with the prologue. There are much more things you'll find out throughout the game, easter eggs, secret objects, cards, characters etc. This will be an amazing journey.
Hmmm... Ok...
I need to see how it loking and how it good...
This is one of Rare Project were we have fap-fap contetn from begging...

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
The game looks great, and for 0.1.1 it's amazing how much content it have. But of course there is this ... too much grind :) The coffee machine cost's ... gazillions sCoins ... and I wasn't able to find or trigger the event for the CD ... everything else was so so fine... :)

The thins that the Dev may try to improve from my perspective ... probably add hotkeys to cycle trough day phases and also end the day immediately and/or skip weekends if no event's available, but of course in this is for now idk what content will be added in the future.

Ah and this ... Mia have joined the school after 4th level of the club but she is also MC's aunt? and then she doesn't appear anywhere in the school.
We are glad you liked it, grind is not that hard when there's different sources to make sCoins; sCoin Miner on laptop, flowers and cranberries at the lake depending on the time of the day, seashells from the beach.
And Music CD is for the Secret Clickable Object. Mia isn't anyone's aunt and that joining the school event is the teaser for next update.

Just start playing the new update, I must say I very like the rework of the intro and the quick navigation system you add in NijuKozo and feel like some of the characters design look even more "polish" than the previous version. Feel sad that we still didn't have any content with the 2 teachers and that new girl Cindy yet (she was very hot, short hair fit my type) but with a massive content for the rest it was truly the best update so far
Cindy is hot, no doubt about it. We polished the content too. We are glad you liked it.

Just started playing, and I'm already stuck. All I have left in terms of levelling characters, is Jina. However, when I try to do her level 4 event on the second floor, after I start talking with her, I get a "content is missing" screen. It still says I've yet to complete her event after. Can't get the next club event because I can't max her out for it. Still missing the last secret card as well. Never even got to use the CD either. Have I finished everything or is this a bug?
We forgot to put the time of the day for that event on the info screen. That event triggers at Evening, but I'm not sure why you got the "Content is missing!" that's only for the Spend Time and Talk options not for the events. If your problem remains after going to the second floor at evening in weekdays, please share your savefile. All cards are fine, you just haven't found I guess. Music CD is for the Secret Clickable Object.

Reactions: AcTePuKc

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with unblocking everything, I must say: What a ride, and that final Club ending....Mia finally join the Club, and that sex scene with Serena was very hot and worth the grind (and did I say I love girl with short hair? She was the best of all beside Cindy)
Look like the plot was much more thicker and the story move to something very interesting, can't wait to see how it would turn out in the next update

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
This was kind of frustrating to play. Not because it's bad, but because a grand majority of the content requires you to grind Monday-Friday noon and afternoon time slots.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Does incest patch not work for Android? Installed it and started new game but still getting "landlady-tenant" type relationships.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's a very good first release. I've seen some people complaining about the grind but it didn't really feel that bad for me. I love when a game actually has a cool mc. The dude is strong as fuck and doesn't take shit from anyone.

alikara

Aug 19, 2018
those solid rocks of your bathtub, why one of them is not that solid ? Where is rock xD

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes