3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Just played through most of it. Characters and story are pretty fun, needs a lot of proofreading tho. Sadly I just dropped the game, had enough of that grind, like seriously do something about that. I wasted about 2 hours to get 2-3 scenes with 2 girls and 90% of that time was just repeating the same actions while holding CTRL and moving around the map. If the dev will ease up on the grind and add more content, this game can be good, right now, it's a waste of time.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
... Was getting frustrated so I did a thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are a hero, thank you so much for pointing those errors out. If you a have discord, please join our server, we have a writing-errors channel which is not active at all unfortunately. We are trying our best really, but English is our second language so it'll take some time to make things better. Hopefully, we'll get better with feedbacks and experience.
Just played through most of it. Characters and story are pretty fun, needs a lot of proofreading tho. Sadly I just dropped the game, had enough of that grind, like seriously do something about that. I wasted about 2 hours to get 2-3 scenes with 2 girls and 90% of that time was just repeating the same actions while holding CTRL and moving around the map. If the dev will ease up on the grind and add more content, this game can be good, right now, it's a waste of time.
Thank you for playing our game. We'll try our best fixing the writing errors. There were some feedbacks on grinding, we'll take care of it too and more content is definitely coming.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
overall I like the concept and the characters but the GRIND is driving me crazy. Same actions every time. Sooooooo many repetitions required. Grind for every girl. Even editing saves for $$ to avoid money grind just having to run the clock around to stop in every single day with girls is insane. Things happening only one day a week is making me want to start shooting things.
Thank goodness for the "skip" functionality - my left hand lives over the "CTRL" and "TAB" keys. Maybe it's because I'm playing it through at one sitting, maybe I should limit myself to only playing this game 5-10 minutes at a time between other (less grinding) games and it would be less frustrating.
I'm going to keep track of it, and hope it gets better because I'd really like to see where this story leads.

Reactions: HansDampf788

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Secret cards are too damn hard to find. The pointer does not change and the damn Blue Curtain in the gym is fucking huge and no matter how much damn clicking I do I can't find the card. Seriously why the hell is the spot so damn tiny and the pointer does not change?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Secret cards are too damn hard to find. The pointer does not change and the damn Blue Curtain in the gym is fucking huge and no matter how much damn clicking I do I can't find the card. Seriously why the hell is the spot so damn tiny and the pointer does not change?
Click on the blue curtains when Jina, Natalie, Angelica or Teresa is around. It'll be fixed when the next update is released.
Goodluck & Stay healthy NijuKozo
I'm still waiting for the latest update :coffee: (y)
Thank you for your good wishes, our plan is to announce the ETA in a few days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Louvre and Dan3000

holydarien

Feb 14, 2021
Still figuring out how do I enter girl's WC... (already did enter Hawk Club, but nothing of WC)

Do you guys have any hints for me?

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Still figuring out how do I enter girl's WC... (already did enter Hawk Club, but nothing of WC)

Do you guys have any hints for me?
You can't enter there yet, not in this version or not in next. Maybe in the future, we definitely have plans for it but it's not a priority for us.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit a new update! Finally we have some spicy moment with Mia, love her since the first demo do I HAD to download it now. The bad news is that we had to start a new game because saves won't work, but this game is very good and enjoyable so not much of a problem to me

Reactions: NijuKozo
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes