3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
good game I like it better than most I played.

Edit: I was wondering, not sure if this is planned but I was wondering when you go up a level with the girls, maybe have new interaction from the girls when you reach a level or a certain level.

Last edited:
Reactions: NijuKozo

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
New
Cheat Codes
To access the console, click on the calendar in the Main Character's room at least 5 times:

Cheat codes for this update:

reinforcer99
- Sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club and Hawk Club.
Note: Hawk Club's exp only increases if Natalie is at least level 2.

buckrider13 - Gives you 9999 sCoins

restlessdesire61 - Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery. You can access the gallery by opening the in-game menu. You can't access it in main menu.
Note: This cheat code won't unlock the "?" meaning the Others part. Since secret object locations are for our $20+ patrons, we'll share that code with the Packed Content post.

biscuits7 - Unlocks all the date photos on your phone.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
good game I like it better than most I played.

Edit: I was wondering, not sure if this is planned but I was wondering when you go up a level with the girls, maybe have new interaction from the girls when you reach a level or a certain level.
Our main focus is character levels with new spend times, but interactions based on level is a thing we are working on too. For now Mia's masturbating scene and the club tasks are the interactions based on levels. There'll be many more in the future and we are glad you liked our game!

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Our main focus is character levels with new spend times, but interactions based on level is a thing we are working on too. For now Mia's masturbating scene and the club tasks are the interactions based on levels. There'll be many more in the future and we are glad you liked our game!
Well what I mean is like "take the club president for the coyote when you approach and you greet her for the first time she kinda cold and all bunsiness, and say you reach level 3 with her and now she smiles at you and ask how are you now.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Well what I mean is like "take the club president for the coyote when you approach and you greet her for the first time she kinda cold and all bunsiness, and say you reach level 3 with her and now she smiles at you and ask how are you now.
That's definitely going to happen in the future, because relationships are evolving. But as I said, we'll focus on levels and different spend times, special scenes etc. for now.

Reactions: jasterx17

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
its an awesome game kind of reminds me of hero harem guild (its a complement really) but instead of a medieval setting here is more modern setting, the characters are quite different from each other, have interesting backgrounds or present plots and I like them all (but Katie is my favorite) and I'm really curious to see where the plot is going (the only thing that I think would improve it is a "skip day" button) but all in all good work dev and good luck (y) ;)

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
its an awesome game kind of reminds me of hero harem guild (its a complement really) but instead of a medieval setting here is more modern setting, the characters are quite different from each other, have interesting backgrounds or present plots and I like them all (but Katie is my favorite) and I'm really curious to see where the plot is going (the only thing that I think would improve it is a "skip day" button) but all in all good work dev and good luck (y) ;)
Oh, if everything goes according to our plan and "skip day" won't mess with the event system, we are going to add it in the next version for sure, many others requested that too so we've already decided that.
So when a update comes out we have to restart completely?
No, you'll not have to restart in the next version.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and hpshi

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I comprehend that the premise is about clubs at school, but...

I have no idea why so many games seem to make going to school require signing up for and participating in clubs a mandatory thing... When I attended high school, clubs were voluntary and optional. Dozens of us never even knew the names of the clubs, because our lives were focused on surviving the bullies and getting home safe to do our homework.

I'm playing the game from the start. This and multiple other Koikatsu-based games seem to require choosing a club more than they require attendance in class...

Can anyone explain why there's so much focus in this and other games on the CLUBS?
Japan bruh...that's all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I comprehend that the premise is about clubs at school, but...

I have no idea why so many games seem to make going to school require signing up for and participating in clubs a mandatory thing... When I attended high school, clubs were voluntary and optional. Dozens of us never even knew the names of the clubs, because our lives were focused on surviving the bullies and getting home safe to do our homework.

I'm playing the game from the start. This and multiple other Koikatsu-based games seem to require choosing a club more than they require attendance in class...

Can anyone explain why there's so much focus in this and other games on the CLUBS?
Yeah that is more a japanese school thing, which a lot of these are games are heavily influenced by.

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
I like the game, but something seems off in my completion overview on the phone:

Spend time 45/44
Tasks 14/15

Looks like one of the counters is set wrong? Or did I miss anything? I have completed all the girls and clubs

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I like the game, but something seems off in my completion overview on the phone:

Spend time 45/44
Tasks 14/15

Looks like one of the counters is set wrong? Or did I miss anything? I have completed all the girls and clubs
Oh, thank you for mentioning, we'll check them and make sure everything is okay before the public release. And I don't think you really missed anything there. The remaining task might be one of the Jina's since you can't trigger it after she reaches a certain level. That will be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DirkGently
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes