3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Still can't use old saves? Just like last week, that's a big nope for this one. Not touching this grind fest. I barely want to go through the grind WITH the old saves.
To be fair, as you can see in the changelog, this is not a proper new version compared to vol 0.1.2 (how would that be possible to do within only about a week anyway?), but just the public release version with a few bugs fixed.

Dev promised to make old saves functional with the next version so unti the I haven't given up this game. I haven't downloaded vol 0.1.2 because of the old saves problem, but I find the game nice enough to give it another chance and wait for the next version.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
To be fair, as you can see in the changelog, this is not a proper new version compared to vol 0.1.2 (how would that be possible to do within only about a week anyway?), but just the public release version with a few bugs fixed.

Dev promised to make old saves functional with the next version so unti the I haven't given up this game. I haven't downloaded vol 0.1.2 because of the old saves problem, but I find the game nice enough to give it another chance and wait for the next version.
*until then*

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'll wait for next release also than as saves are broken and yeah I don't want to grind back to where I finished up at.

Reactions: MaviusJones

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really mind if I have to start the game again, but will the saves of the current version be compatible with the next update, or will we still have to start a new game in the next update as well and then the saves start to be compatible with future versions? There is really no point in playing right now if I have to start again in the next update.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I don't really mind if I have to start the game again, but will the saves of the current version be compatible with the next update, or will we still have to start a new game in the next update as well and then the saves start to be compatible with future versions? There is really no point in playing right now if I have to start again in the next update.
The plan is to make it chapter-like. We'll give you options like "Continue from v0.1.1", "Continue from v0.1.2". So when you choose "Continue from v0.1.2", everything in v0.1.2 will be completed already and you'll start from where v0.1.2 ended. We'll decide on the details and the naming to avoid confusions.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The plan is to make it chapter-like. We'll give you options like "Continue from v0.1.1", "Continue from v0.1.2". So when you choose "Continue from v0.1.2", everything in v0.1.2 will be completed already and you'll start from where v0.1.2 ended. We'll decide on the details and the naming to avoid confusions.
Oh cool, thank you for answering.

Reactions: NijuKozo

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
s
so will that be implemented in the next update? your answer will determine if i play now or wait lol

jhkjd

Jul 12, 2019
В списках девушек не отображаются предложения по дальнейшим действиям

ufffgcyg

Sep 27, 2020
Hey do you guys know where the rose is for natalie lv2 event? i'm stuck and i can't progress because of it

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Very good game, good design of the girls, a peculiar and very good story, I stayed in suspense, waiting for the continuation. Only one detail that could be improved, in my personal opinion.

Being able to interact with the girls outside of school at different times, to be able to achieve the objectives more quickly, since sometimes you have to wait for specific hours to interact with a girl and you come across the same time with another girl.

From there on out, it was a pleasure to play what brings the game up to this version, 0.1.2

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So can you have sex with any of the girls?
So far the only scene I got was the "mom", I think, masturbating.

Also, is this game gonna go like lesson in love where it starts light hearted then goes full mind f*ck edgy horror?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
So can you have sex with any of the girls?
So far the only scene I got was the "mom", I think, masturbating.

Also, is this game gonna go like lesson in love where it starts light hearted then goes full mind f*ck edgy horror?
yes there are a couple sex scenes up to yet

Reactions: GraveXMachina
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes