3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Ugh...I'm missing one card, the one with the traffic cone and 1 spend time....

Game's making me wanna choke someone...

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Good game hope to see more progress with the family though, start with mom if u like but I hope to see more fun time with the family besides the cousin

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
PC - v0.1.3 |
MAC - v0.1.3 |
Android - v0.1.3 |
Android Compressed - v0.1.3 |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If the old saves don't work, will they be posting the new cheat codes to help us get back to where we were quickly?
When you start the game you can start off at the last scene of 1.2 version. it only allows you to change your name everything else completed except for new stuff.

Reactions: Faptime

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
When you start the game you can start off at the last scene of 1.2 version. it only allows you to change your name everything else completed except for new stuff.
Didn't 1.2 also have the save issues? Fuck man, so I have to bypass 1.2 altogether if I don't want to spend hours getting past this game's stupid grind system? I wouldn't be bothered by it if the grind served any fucking purpose other than to waste the player's time. Fuck it. Not gonna bother with this update either, I guess.

Reactions: EZ8lt

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
School Of Love: Clubs! [v0.1.3 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 936 MB
Original Size Mac: 919 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 491 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 473 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
old saves dont work, i tired of hearing that, next time saves dont work, im heading out there and finding a game where saves do work!!!!!

Reactions: EZ8lt

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
There are plenty of games where the old save does work, it is because the the developer doesn't care about their audience, or because of the lack of planning the developer has, or the lack of knowledge that they have with the renpy system, that is it!!!!

dan9000

May 21, 2017
It dont matter, sometimes i like to branch off and see what the results had been, i like keep my saves!!!!!
well this game doesnt have branches, and dude this is a fucking pre alpha, to be fair an incomplete game can change a lot that trying to keep the saves might restrain the devs from improving the games while learning, like not everyone is an expert but if the saves stop working i appreciate that the game has an skip to the new content or it provides a save , like in my case that i just got my pc fixed and they erased everything that option is nice

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes