3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Okay, this game has the "creampie" tag, but all I've seen so far are disappointing pullouts? Did I miss something? Will there be creampies in the future?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where can i find the item to make boutique for cindy... i know the place to craft but i dont know the place to find the items like flowers
the lake, orange flowers, follow the train, oh yea pick up cranberries, but where are these blue flowers?!?

just to be clear, i mean the 5 blue flowers you need for the talisman

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
the lake, orange flowers, follow the train, oh yea pick up cranberries, but where are these blue flowers?!?

just to be clear, i mean the 5 blue flowers you need for the talisman
Blue flowers If i remember where you find orange ones but at night ( if you don't find them try next days)...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Blue flowers If i remember where you find orange ones but at night ( if you don't find them try next days)...
right after i said that, i found them as usual haha, anyways night at the lake.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
i dont know what to say after play this game thanks guys for helping me find the flower but only one i dont like in this game... tags creampie but at the end i dont see any creampie scenes... hurm... mia , teresa, elena maybe after the new update the other girls also doesnt have any creampie scenes... i like this game but only one this game miss is creampie scenes... it feels like u want something really bad what u wish for but in the end ur wish never be approve... so sad please make another *CREAMPIE SCENES NOT CUMSHOT SCENES*... that all tq guys no hate just it only my opinion if u hate it i'm sorry but it only my opinion different person different opinion... sorry if my english so bad...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Is it possible tto and something like a "!" to the spend time scenes we haven't done yet?

Trying to complete them is a nightmare....

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
Is it just me or i feels like this game are the combination between the game hstutor and heroes harem guild??? Even the picture of some background are the same lol.. never thought that coming..overall, the game is good and the character..damn..super cute! Mc also such a badass..no cons here imo

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes