3.90 star(s) 24 Votes
Sep 4, 2020
I don't know if I'm dumb or what , but I think we need a HELP inside the game I can't progress WITH CINDY cause I can't see the KEYS . Yes there's a guide how you can progress with the characters buts other things is too difficult . And I think the Dev should put an option to turn On/Off the incest especially with the Android version . Other than that this game is very good . I love all the girls and God speed to the Dev !

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
yea the cheats don't seem to work me me, whether its the old ones or the new ones

edit: nvm the ones below work

Cheats
Money 9999: needsomecoin00
main_inv.money = AMOUNT
Max Experience: lumberjack77
Gallery Unlocked: impatient42
Other Gallery Unlock: rushandroll58
Stash Unlock: notsecretanymore19
Photos Unlock: selfie88
now i wonder if anyone has those secret stash pic that I can download myself lol

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
which room do we need to use the binoculars in at morning?
when or where at weekend evening do we use the music cd?
(it should be more clarified or just work by we pressing the item in the inventory...otherwise I'm doing everything and it ain't working so it's basically pissing me at this point)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
(it should be more clarified or just work by we pressing the item in the inventory...otherwise I'm doing everything and it ain't working so it's basically pissing me at this point)
Think in the guest room window.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Uuuuuugh....I got 57 out of 62 spend time....and I tried everything....

I give up...x.x

There really needs to be some hints or something...

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
You did everything except click the giant cd player in your room on a weekend evening, it literally glows when you hover over it when its the right time.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You did everything except click the giant cd player in your room on a weekend evening, it literally glows when you hover over it when its the right time.
damn I was like she dances in the living room and sleeps in the guest room so maybe one of them T_T
the dev may want to specify the rooms on those hints tho
the house is too fucking big for a hint that vague

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes