3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
i like the characters and the story and renders are good, but the amount of grinding in this game is genuinely insane. sandboxes are such a plague. played it for hours and made no noticeable progress

Reactions: HansDampf788

Kyuzan

Sep 18, 2020
Where and when is the rose from natalie arc can be picked up?
I searched by the laked and clicked everything

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Where and when is the rose from natalie arc can be picked up?
I searched by the laked and clicked everything
Pretty sure it's either evening or night that it shows up. It's also in the area farthest from the lake itself.

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
Grind is kind of retarded in this one and ruins defenetly a good game otherwise. Girls are nice beautiful harem in the making, MC is mr chad giant cock with superpowers, male powerfantasy overall, what more could you ask for? I even like the Mom in this one, which I usually don't

GoSilla!

May 31, 2021
Hi there,

How can i get to "Serena"? I finished nearly everything – But i miss two "Tasks" and two "Spend Times", don't get it where to find or to accomplish these -.- Do someone has a tip?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lousy done continue from 1.1 because the damn thing has no unlocked photos from the phones that you should have seen by now... Meaning you have to start over anyway! Damn.. If you are going to make us start over just say it and don't make a broken incomplete start from 1.1 because the photos seen by than are not unlocked. I imagine if Dev can't even get that right there is probably more broken.

So be smart and start over from scratch they have a broken continue. Seriously I have seen other Dev's just make a repair tool to fix the saves so you could load them and continue.

Now where the hell did the help go for where to find the damn secret stash cards? The link is gone now.

Last edited:

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Lousy done continue from 1.1 because the damn thing has no unlocked photos from the phones that you should have seen by now... Meaning you have to start over anyway! Damn.. If you are going to make us start over just say it and don't make a broken incomplete start from 1.1 because the photos seen by than are not unlocked. I imagine if Dev can't even get that right there is probably more broken.

So be smart and start over from scratch they have a broken continue. Seriously I have seen other Dev's just make a repair tool to fix the saves so you could load them and continue.

Now where the hell did the help go for where to find the damn secret stash cards? The link is gone now.
I don't think you really understand what "Continue from the last scene of v0.1.1" means. There were no dates in v0.1.1 so there were no photos or whatsoever, that's why they are locked. If you read the notifications, you'll see that the infos are given in the notes app on the phone. If you find any bugs and want to help us developers instead of whining about non-existent issues, join our discord server and show us the 'lousy' stuff in the #bug-reports channel.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes