3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really like the game but it's too much grindy. I feel like I'm playing an MMO rather then an adult game. I really like sandbox and a little bit of grind on adult games but this is kinda too much especially comparing what is the reward of that grind. You can grind a lot of time for a 10 seconds non-sexual scene

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I really like the game but it's too much grindy. I feel like I'm playing an MMO rather then an adult game. I really like sandbox and a little bit of grind on adult games but this is kinda too much especially comparing what is the reward of that grind. You can grind a lot of time for a 10 seconds non-sexual scene
It's very difficult to be a "completionist" in this game. I seem to be missing little things no matter what i do

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
i have the flowers for natalie but i cant give them to her, it does the usual event
you need a rose, it's on the end, growing out of the ground, kind of right side of the screen, slightly lower than center (morning)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is incest in this game. Is it mom or sis?
How much content is there with this woman? :D

akuasiklupa2

Jan 9, 2021
Is there any other way to make money besides the once a day coin miner?
at the beach, you can collect seashells. At the lake, you can collect berry, orange flowers also if you are lucky, blue flowers(only available at nights) and sells all of them to Lucy. They spawn randomly each day (or may not spawn at all during any period of the day) and make sure to collect all of them before nights (except for the blue flowers of course) or they will not spawn.

Reactions: crave

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Still can't use old saves? Just like last week, that's a big nope for this one. Not touching this grind fest. I barely want to go through the grind WITH the old saves.

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
There's a game here called HHG... There are pros and cons there too, and I'm not talking about them... And here's what I mean, there is an amazing system of points for activation of the next event....For the first event you need 1 point, the second has 2 and so on and then of course it becomes already 10 or even 15 points BUT you have by then gained not 1 point at a time and then 2 then 3, etc.. And here is from my point of view this is great because the longer you play the easier it becomes, but also grind remains, and even if there are more new girls, and with them it is already easier, because you are already "experienced" and you get points faster.

I passionately wish such a grind system in any game with grind.

Translated with DeepL Translator

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes