3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anyone find the last secret stash photo? The hint just said "I'm the brightest light under the sunshade at the beach" but I'm check the beach everyday and at everytime yet still didn't find the secret, please help NijuKozo

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
At least affections cheats this time around don't fuck up relationships. Also Dev since you going to have shit on certain days. You seriously need a button that says sleep til next day instead of keep clicking nap or time skip button.

Reactions: MaviusJones

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the secret stash pictures? I can't find any of them. Also, how can we get the two girls on the beach (??? -- gallery)?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Hey m8. Enjoying the game so far. I picked up some typos though, just so you can polish the game some more at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Proper English would be "He is not the one about whom I am worried."
Common, colloquial English would be more like, "It's not him I'm worried about." (Gramatically incorrect, but this is what you hear people saying.)

Reactions: Sonofman and DrFree

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the secret stash pictures? I can't find any of them. Also, how can we get the two girls on the beach (??? -- gallery)?
You need tobuy a paper cup from Cindy, then during the afternoon when you saw those 2 stand under the coconut tree you click on thecold drink machine on the right behind them to trigger the secret scene. Other secret is that you buy the CD disk and during Mia visit in weekend in the afternoon you click on the CD driver in your room to trigger the event
...and I'm still stuck with the last secret stash about "brightest light under sunshade" and still don't know what the hell that was, if you know please help me

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
It's not a bad game by any means, but old saves don't work? Please fix that or you've lost me.

I'm not going to grind for hours from the start again (and the game certainly is a bit grindy) just to arrive back at where I was last time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Fucking finally found the last stash on the beach, holy shit it was RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE SECOND SUNSHADE where the 2 girls sit on the resting chair for sunbathing. "Brightest light under sunshade", fucking hell it wasn't helping at all

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i mostly liked this game but having to start over sucks ass. i also noticed its one of those grind to unlock scenes type games. you dont really get to make any choices regarding where the story goes or who you develop a relationship with. i figured if you didnt want to pursue a certain girl then the logical thing to do would be not to do their story event however it seems you cant progress the story after a while unless you progress other characters stories.

which sucks cause i feel like this game does a quite a bit right buuuut not alot of choices or any at all to determine jack.

but yeah biggest issue for me was having to restart the game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You need tobuy a paper cup from Cindy, then during the afternoon when you saw those 2 stand under the coconut tree you click on thecold drink machine on the right behind them to trigger the secret scene. Other secret is that you buy the CD disk and during Mia visit in weekend in the afternoon you click on the CD driver in your room to trigger the event
...and I'm still stuck with the last secret stash about "brightest light under sunshade" and still don't know what the hell that was, if you know please help me
I cant trigger them either but the brightlest light under sunshade is the tent at the beach at night.

The hidden card bullshit needs to be reworked. It doesn't even highlight when you click it.

Last edited:

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Random question, I see not every character has content yet....does this mean we will need to restart and lose our save again in the future?

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Holy shit a new update! Finally we have some spicy moment with Mia, love her since the first demo do I HAD to download it now. The bad news is that we had to start a new game because saves won't work, but this game is very good and enjoyable so not much of a problem to me
so old saves dont work?
i don't wanna restart the game ToT
Hope you'll work for this on your next updates ...
It's not a bad game by any means, but old saves don't work? Please fix that or you've lost me.

I'm not going to grind for hours from the start again (and the game certainly is a bit grindy) just to arrive back at where I was last time.
We'll take care of it in the next update, you won't have to start from the beginning. Thank you all for the feedbacks.
Mia - "FOR THIS EVENT COYOTE CLUB MUST BE AT LEAVE LEVEL 4"
Coyote - "FOR THIS EVENT ELENA MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 3"
Elena - "FOR THIS EVENT TERESA MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 2"
Teresa - "FOR THS EVENT JINA MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 3"
View attachment 1042788
The reason behind the "Coyote Club must be at least level 4" is because you can only spend time with Mia on Saturday and Sunday, imagine if we didn't put that requirement, everyone would complain about not being able to spend time with Mia because they have no idea that she'll be a student after Coyote Club is level 4 and they'll be able to spend time with her in the school. It was just a bargain, and for the others we can try to make it a little easier but there must be some connections between them for the story.
Random question, I see not every character has content yet....does this mean we will need to restart and lose our save again in the future?
No, we'll take care of it. Don't worry.
I think I found a bug. Would that be a bug?
View attachment 1044649
Can you give us a little more info on that? Or save file will be fine too.

Reactions: bip77 and Dan3000

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't like sandbox games to begin with and now the saves are not compatible?! that must be a bad joke.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes