Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
For clarification, it has to be decrypted first right?
Yes.

I have not really played SOL since v2.x and the instructions were based on a quick look at the json files.
The key to correct patching is "de-noising" the files first in order to identify only the dialogs. (after editing them you restore the "noise"... in this game the name flora)
Today I have a bit of free time, I'll check it more thoroughly and update the instructions.
edit: I updated the instructions, added some sentences/examples and attached a mod based on those instructions

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bro....read higher up on the same page you posted. One guy just made an updated patch and like 3 people gave easy to follow directions to do it yourself.
When I commented, I didn't see the efforts above, I didn't see much besides technical talk, so I didn't read those posts until after and didn't bother editing. It's a good effort, but not so sure it will bear much fruit given that Boner is so adamant that he is now claimed to be stalking the game and potentially this thread. Given how quickly the game links are getting DMCAed, I'm inclined to believe he really is.

nave 1234

Jun 14, 2018
No, this will tho. I was able to make a basic incest patch for 0.4.4a (just text changes, I am terrible at artwork). Changes dialogue so that Flora is your mom and her daughters are your sisters again.

Just extract to game folder, overwriting existing files.

Have fun.
its not working

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
can this mod get a proper update to work with 4.4?

btw I tried the two patches on 12 and 13 and neither one seems to cover the class introduction where he calls them "my caretaker and her daughters"

If it's one of the only times then it's a small oversight but if anyone wants to make a complete incest patch mod that seems to be a line that keeps getting missed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 377868

I keep getting this error:

C:\Users\Dell\Desktop\Música\decrypt.js:195
if (err) throw err;
^

[Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\Dell\Desktop\Música\www\js\plugins\DhoomEventVision.js'] {
errno: -4058,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'open',
path: 'C:\\Users\\Dell\\Desktop\\Música\\www\\js\\plugins\\DhoomEventVision.js'
}

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for your work. Can't wait when the full 0.44 version of your mod is done.

is this link prepatched?

S_o_L_040p1.zip

Unable to patch it myself.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
I'm getting this as well after following the installation instructions in the OP word for word. It does not mention there will be files overwritten by placing the decryption tool files in the game folder, which is what caused this for me. I tried it again with the decryption tool files inside their download folder inside the game folder and it no longer gave me this, but now I have an infinite loading screen.
Same

Reactions: alex2011

gladtobehere

Aug 15, 2018
The extraction and readdition tools for MV are rather obnoxious and involve adding more scripts into the game. I just open the game project itself and edit that way, rather than go to the map files directly.

View attachment 690148

Edit: Alright, I think I got everything changed over. And my install is noticably easier to follow. Just delete the original www folder from the game, and extract and replace it with this one. Still removes the cheater label if you use the fortune teller.

There are some art missing

nave 1234

Jun 14, 2018
No, this will tho. I was able to make a basic incest patch for 0.4.4a (just text changes, I am terrible at artwork). Changes dialogue so that Flora is your mom and her daughters are your sisters again.

Just extract to game folder, overwriting existing files.

Have fun.
Claire events are library missing for the game