Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I do as installation says but I get system error on game load... or I try half the installation and loading screen stuck in loading loop

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
The mod is outdated and doesn't work properly due to DRM that the devs implement and change every version IIRC.

Maim would have to change the code with each version that comes out and seeing as how the devs make it a difficult and tedious process the pay-off isn't all that worth it.

Does this patch work with version 0.4.3b?

Reactions: Paarl

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
I can understand wanting to have your game be protected an all, but why not take a stance like Bethesda and support mods? Mod support is one way to guarantee likability in any gamer. But no, the dev has to be as obstructive and dickish as possible with it.

Reactions: Meg4HP

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can understand wanting to have your game be protected an all, but why not take a stance like Bethesda and support mods? Mod support is one way to guarantee likability in any gamer. But no, the dev has to be as obstructive and dickish as possible with it.
Because he's specifically trying to keep the content the mod is for, incest, out. He removed it due to Patreon rules and won't even let third parties bring it back.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Because he's specifically trying to keep the content the mod is for, incest, out. He removed it due to Patreon rules and won't even let third parties bring it back.
There are plenty of other games where the devs originally had incest in them, but they don't mind the mods, and in a few cases, discreetly support them. This one is being a dick about it. Although this isnt as bad as that one dev.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are plenty of other games where the devs originally had incest in them, but they don't mind the mods, and in a few cases, discreetly support them. This one is being a dick about it. Although this isnt as bad as that one dev.
Yes he is, this is obviously not one of those supporting devs. The way I see it, he probably views the modding of the incest content as a potential threat to his profits even though an unrelated third party is the one adding it instead, so Patreon can't touch him for it.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Yes he is, this is obviously not one of those supporting devs. The way I see it, he probably views the modding of the incest content as a potential threat to his profits even though an unrelated third party is the one adding it instead, so Patreon can't touch him for it.
That is the most likely scenario, and understandable. However, that doesn't mean that any of us has to like it.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Nov 21, 2017
Hi. I've tried to modify a new update. I thought it's a monkey work so i can manage because i know basics of codding. I was so wrong.:LOL:
I've used Notepad++ and Araxis Merge. But when i'm using Notepad++ i still cannot modify dll libraries because in that case i am trying to replace ALL "Flora"/"caretaker" with "mom". Even the pictures' name. Otherwise i have broken path in scripts.
Araxis is a better program for that aim but there are SO many changes(more than 3000) after decryption and i cannot modify all at once like in Notepad++.
So i'm stuck. Do you know what programs Maim Lain is using? Or other modders?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi. I've tried to modify a new update. I thought it's a monkey work so i can manage because i know basics of codding. I was so wrong.:LOL:
I've used Notepad++ and Araxis Merge. But when i'm using Notepad++ i still cannot modify dll libraries because in that case i am trying to replace ALL "Flora"/"caretaker" with "mom". Even the pictures' name. Otherwise i have broken path in scripts.
Araxis is a better program for that aim but there are SO many changes(more than 3000) after decryption and i cannot modify all at once like in Notepad++.
So i'm stuck. Do you know what programs Maim Lain is using? Or other modders?
Be careful, Boner Games is actively trying to stop efforts like yours. That's the whole reason you went through some of what you did in the first place, DRM. He adds more every update to keep mods from happening, which is why Maim Lain stopped working on this mod.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's the only reason why i'm trying to update the patch.

Nowadays there is no protection for offline games. At all.
Tell that to the game dev, though I think his effort is more to make it increasingly difficult so that modders give up rather than to actually make it impossible. I would offer to help, but I know basically nothing about RPGM. Good luck, I'll be looking forward to it if you can get your effort off the ground. As far as tools, this might help with decryption and such.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i c, i was still on the 1.1
seen a 0.4.0c download anywhere?
There should be links a couple pages back, that's where I got the version necessary for the patch.

So this doesnt restore the old portrait art for the MC?
Not that I know of, its main purpose is to restore content the developer of the game removed for Patreon reasons.