Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As others have stated this is no longer true. I was a lurker at the time. The dev sent Lain a cease and desist. After the back lash the dev said it was because Lains release contained the game itself or some such shit. The later releases conformed to the dev demands. However to update the patch someone else had to remove the encryption for him after each release.
What exactly were the demands he has to conform to and does that mean the dev has relented and is allowing it as long as those demands are met?

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
I can't open my save file for the lastest update 4.3b game. I was never able to open the www file for some reason. Can someone help or tell me what do I need to do to open the www. File or save file.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Don't tell me that you want an updated incest patch. Tell Boner Games.

I'm done trying to work around and solve all the roadblocks they keep continuously adding to the game to stop modding and prevent an incest patch from being made.

The only way this game will ever get a patch is if Boner Games allows one to be made.

If you want a patch then convince them, not me.

Nereid8

Dec 23, 2017

I'm done trying to work around and solve all the roadblocks they keep continuously adding to the game to stop modding and prevent an incest patch from being made.

The only way this game will ever get a patch is if Boner Games allows one to be made.

To be honest I was expecting that answer after a friend gave up on trying to mod the game, thanks for the previous work thou and also for actually taking time to post here so we can stop waiting and speculating.

Reactions: Gin Tama
Dec 26, 2017

To be clear is it becuse of them threatening legal action or the encryption/bullshittery they put in the game? Either way, understand its dead just curious as to the offical COD.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am disappointed that you are giving up but I also don't blame you it must have been very stressful and time consuming to get around those I appreciate you trying

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I don't blame you, this dev is ridiculously stupid thinking DRM should be a priority over content in a game that is only in the 0.4 stage.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't blame you, this dev is ridiculously stupid thinking DRM should be a priority over content in a game that is only in the 0.4 stage.
yep I could say the same thing like I said in the thread he's a dick because of him a great modder is thinking of quiting development on the mod the patch is needed really his sisters still call him bro and they still call the mom mom so there's isn't a point making drm the game needs this patch to make the game make sense with those characters

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yep I could say the same thing like I said in the thread he's a dick because of him a great modder is thinking of quiting development on the mod the patch is needed really his sisters still call him bro and they still call the mom mom so there's isn't a point making drm the game needs this patch to make the game make sense with those characters
I haven't played since before the content was removed, so I wasn't even aware what they call each other wasn't changed. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck on installing the patch to the version shared above. I've just gotten Node installed, but adding the files to the game doesn't allow the bat to work, cannot find lz-string.js. EDIT: Got it, stupid extractor didn't get that file or my stupid antivirus removed it without notifying me.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I haven't played since before the content was removed, so I wasn't even aware what they call each other wasn't changed. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck on installing the patch to the version shared above. I've just gotten Node installed, but adding the files to the game doesn't allow the bat to work, cannot find lz-string.js. EDIT: Got it, stupid extractor didn't get that file or my stupid antivirus removed it without notifying me.
i'll send you my www folder also make sure you are using 0.40 p1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i'll send you my www folder also make sure you are using 0.40 p1
I killed my antivirus, just in case, and tried a fresh extract, I'm currently on day 2 at the school. I'm at the first time going to the basketball court, where the walkthrough mentions the mini game, but I have no option to play it. Funny thing is, I'm running both 0.4.0c and 0.4.3 separately now and I have yet to see much difference other than the incest. There was talk about the dev being told to make the girls look older, but they look exactly the same in both.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I killed my antivirus, just in case, and tried a fresh extract, I'm currently on day 2 at the school. I'm at the first time going to the basketball court, where the walkthrough mentions the mini game, but I have no option to play it. Funny thing is, I'm running both 0.4.0c and 0.4.3 separately now and I have yet to see much difference other than the incest. There was talk about the dev being told to make the girls look older, but they look exactly the same in both.
i don't think the dev cares much about the game the only thing he seems to care about is drm

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i don't think the dev cares much about the game the only thing he seems to care about is drm
Basically anything to protect his revenue. My point was he was apparently told by Patreon to make them look older, which is an immediate threat to his revenue. You would think, with all the attempts to stop pirating and modding, that this guy would change the girls as Patreon wants.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Basically anything to protect his revenue. My point was he was apparently told by Patreon to make them look older, which is an immediate threat to his revenue. You would think, with all the attempts to stop pirating and modding, that this guy would change the girls as Patreon wants.
haha now he has to choose to listen to patreon or work on the drm

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Dudes this f*** baskestball mini game will run me crazy, i keep failing the third part every single times, i wish the dev will make it a bitt easier, or maybe a mod^^
I know maybe im just too slow, but its rly furstrating to keep trying hard this mini game, specialy when the walkthrough tell u to not fail the 3 point each times :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dudes this f*** baskestball mini game will run me crazy, i keep failing the third part every single times, i wish the dev will make it a bitt easier, or maybe a mod^^
I know maybe im just too slow, but its rly furstrating to keep trying hard this mini game, specialy when the walkthrough tell u to not fail the 3 point each times :)
I'm not even sure how to start it, I don't have a specific option to, just a spend time with option that has no game at all.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
;)
S_o_L_032b.zip

S_o_L_040p1.zip
When I click on the 0.4 link it says file removed in the zippyshare website. Any other way to share the patch compatible download?
Thanks,