Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
where's the game ? can someone give me link to download the game ? i thought this thread was a game lol :KEK:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where's the game ? can someone give me link to download the game ? i thought this thread was a game lol :KEK:
This is a dead mod for the game in question, the actual game is here. https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-3b-boner-games.6555/page-193 Be aware that the mod does not work with the actual current version of the game, I actually confirmed this myself, because the game dev has actively tried to stop this mod from being usable. Boner Games has tried just about everything from DRM/encryption to legal action.

Reactions: Gunnams

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
This is a dead mod for the game in question, the actual game is here. https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-3b-boner-games.6555/page-193 Be aware that the mod does not work with the actual current version of the game, I actually confirmed this myself, because the game dev has actively tried to stop this mod from being usable. Boner Games has tried just about everything from DRM/encryption to legal action.
alright i'll keep in mind, thank you sir. appreciate it

Reactions: alex2011

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hi. I've tried to modify a new update. I thought it's a monkey work so i can manage because i know basics of codding. I was so wrong.:LOL:
I've used Notepad++ and Araxis Merge. But when i'm using Notepad++ i still cannot modify dll libraries because in that case i am trying to replace ALL "Flora"/"caretaker" with "mom". Even the pictures' name. Otherwise i have broken path in scripts.
Araxis is a better program for that aim but there are SO many changes(more than 3000) after decryption and i cannot modify all at once like in Notepad++.
So i'm stuck. Do you know what programs Maim Lain is using? Or other modders?
If you do manage to do this then you are quite amazing. This mod needs an update and Maim Lain is not gonna be updating it anytime soon or at all. Wish you luck!

Reactions: alex2011

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I could do the mod, it's just a matter of going in and altering all the events and chats involving said characters on the maps. Not hard, just time consuming. I'll try to work on it as I have time, but my job never stopped with covid.

Nov 21, 2017
I could do the mod, it's just a matter of going in and altering all the events and chats involving said characters on the maps. Not hard, just time consuming. I'll try to work on it as I have time, but my job never stopped with covid.
All dialogs? But there are 3000. Just how!? Manually? If not than maybe i can help.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah. It's really not that hard when you're pulling it up in RPGM. Besides, just using the replace function leaves some rather weird texts. Like this one.
Screenshot_525.png

Besides, you were saying over 3000 changes. That's really not that much when you're looking at the events themselves. Somethings don't really need changed as they are other characters referring to them.

Nov 21, 2017
It's really not that hard when you're pulling it up in RPGM.
Ok. I understand. I just need:
1)Decrypt all
2)Delete everything in RPG MV project folder except *.rpgproject
3)Paste from decrypted School of lust "www" folder to my project and voila!
Besides, just using the replace function leaves some rather weird texts
Yeah. He even use caretaker, caretaker's daughters. So the text must be readable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the events themselves
How i can seach through them and edit?
Oh and I didn't find any built-in tranlation option in RPG MV. I'll just need to copy data as a patch then, right?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The extraction and readdition tools for MV are rather obnoxious and involve adding more scripts into the game. I just open the game project itself and edit that way, rather than go to the map files directly.

Screenshot_526.png

Edit: Alright, I think I got everything changed over. And my install is noticably easier to follow. Just delete the original www folder from the game, and extract and replace it with this one. Still removes the cheater label if you use the fortune teller.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
I don't understand what you mean.
If you mean that previously i've done it wrong way when i've tryed to change maps and others *.json directly with Notepad++. You are definitely right!
If you mean that i can open project in RPGMV without decrypting it with this than i don't understand how. Because if i try this i've got an error "Can't read Actors.json". (There are only *.soldata)
That's not so important i guess. Because if i've decrypted it, everthing'll open right as a MV project.

I am new in making patches as you can see and don't understand at all how to edit everything correct. It has to be done consistently so how you do it to don't lose any "wrong" words. Maybe you are using search that can help with that or just click on every square(event) or maybe there are some other ways to do it efficient and correct?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I decrypted it, and then went directly into MV and dug through map by map, and event by event, changing names and references as needed. I may have missed some, but considering how many there are, it would be hard not to without playing and editing as I reach them.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I don't understand what you mean.
If you mean that previously i've done it wrong way when i've tryed to change maps and others *.json directly with Notepad++. You are definitely right!
If you mean that i can open project in RPGMV without decrypting it with this than i don't understand how. Because if i try this i've got an error "Can't read Actors.json". (There are only *.soldata)
That's not so important i guess. Because if i've decrypted it, everthing'll open right as a MV project.

I am new in making patches as you can see and don't understand at all how to edit everything correct. It has to be done consistently so how you do it to don't lose any "wrong" words. Maybe you are using search that can help with that or just click on every square(event) or maybe there are some other ways to do it efficient and correct?
With so many references you can patch it with 3 different methods:
- easy, very fast and a bit messy method: Search and replace with notepad++ (multiple files), "Flora" with "Mom" in data directory and and in "l2d" subdirectories. Then rename all files and folders that have "Flora" with "Mom" in their names.
- more thorough, fast (about 5 minutes) with notepad++. Search and replace in data folder
<Flora> with <Mom>
"Flora" with "Florrrra"
]Flora with ]Florrra
Flora with Mom (has space before the name)
Flora with Mom (has space after the name)
F-Flora with M-Mom
and then search by selecting "match case" and "match whole word only"
Flora with Mom
and finally revert Florrra and Florrrra to Flora
- 3rd method more thorough would be a combination of the second but after you replace
<Flora> with <Mom>
Flora with Mom (has space before the name)
Flora with Mom (has space after the name)
you perform a search by "match case" and "match whole word only" and
either you identify the events and edit them in the mV editor
or you use only notepad++ and use F3 to move around and you replace with "Mom" only when "Flora" is part of a sentence.

Last edited:

sweetygirl

Jun 20, 2017
When i give the 100$ to Flora i have a failed to load image spam and can't go further is it just me ? (i have the patch)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
A "Do it yourself" translation guide for this game. (for future compatibility)
tool needed a text editor e.g. notepad++ and should use search and replace with "match case" in the tab "Find in files" "all sub folders".
- Directory "Data"
Bellow is my personal patch/modification for some sentences that remain the same since v2
She's been taking care of me since Dad died, after she and her two daughters moved in here with me. with She's been taking care of us, me and my two sisters, all by herself ever since Dad died.
Has Flora told you about her debt? with Has your mom told you about her debt?
Oh, aren't you going to help Flora? with Oh, aren't you going to help your mother?
Tell Flora that I want to see some money soon, or else... with Tell your mom that I want to see some money soon, or else...
How much money did my father borrow? with How much money did father borrow?
Mwahaha! I knew it! She fucked your father! with Mwahaha! I knew it! She misses your father's cock!
You're so lucky! If I had housemates like that, no one could stop me. with You're so lucky! If I had mother and sisters like that, no one could stop me.
I never liked you, I never liked dumb Natalie or her stupid sister Nicole! with I never liked you, I never liked dumb Natalie or your other stupid sister Nicole!
It's Nicole... Natalie's older sister. She's finally back! with It's Nicole... our older sister. She's finally back!
Now help me convince Flora to allow me to sleep here in her room. with Now help me convince your mother to allow me to sleep here in her room.
Help me convince Flora to allow me to sleep here in her room! with Help me convince your mother to allow me to sleep here in her room!
Yes, Natalie's sister. with Yes, my sister.
Flora's daughter? with My older sister?
Here comes trouble... Flora's stupid daughter. She keeps calling me Big Bro, while we're not even siblings. What a pain in the ass. with Here comes trouble... She's my twin sister and she keeps calling me Big Bro! What a pain in the ass.
She's practically my sister! with She's my sister!
Just explain it to the boy, Flora. with Just explain it to your son, Flora.
Oh... I see... You wanted to see Flora naked, didn't you? with Oh... I see... You wanted to see your mother naked, didn't you?
It looks like Flora wants your phallus. with It looks like your mother wants your phallus.
Your beloved caretaker with Your beloved mother
Your caretaker's daughter with Your twin sister
I-I live with my caretaker, and her daughters with I-I live with my mother, and my sisters
Your caretaker's older daughter with Your older sister
My caretaker, Flora. She was a childhood friend of my Dad. with My mother, Flora. My parents were married when Mom was very young.
housemate with sister
caretaker with mother
handsome genius with handsome son
little genius with little son
---------------------------
Now the important part (you should use the followin order when searching/replacing as shown bellow)
-------------------------------
flora with flo1a
------------------------
Flora_ with Flo1a_
_Florawith_Flo1a
"parameters":["Flora with "parameters":["Flo1a
Flora\\ with Flo1a\\
"Flora" with "Flo1a"
\\c[14]Flora with \\c[14]Flo1a
------------------------
C[23]Flora with C[23]Flo0a
nr<Flora with nr<Flo0a
------------------------
(match case, whole word only)
Flora with Flo2a
(match case)
Flora with Flo1a
------------------------
F-Flo2a with M-Mom
Flo2a with Mom or Flora or your mother
(use find next and replace you should read the sentences and If you see n<\\N[1]> or C[23] before the Flo2a replace it with Mom for other characters use Flo2a or your mother if the question/sentence is directed to the MC)
--------------------------------
flo1a with flora
"Flo1a with "Flora or "Mom
Flo1a with Flora
Flo0a with Mom
---------------------------
if done correctly you won't have to modify anything else.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
if you want to raplace "Flora" with "Mom" in the menus, tips, indicators you should replace
flo1a with mom
When translating the sentences Flo2a and some Flo1a replace them with Flo3a when you want to keep the name. Then replace everything else with Mom
And finally replace Flo3a with Flora
Then continue with search/replace in the
- Directory "l2d" and sub directories
flora with mom
Flora with Mom
and then rename also the files/follders that part of their name is flora or Flora
- Directory "img" and sub directories. Same as above search and rename the images
- Finally open "plugins.js" and do the same
flora with mom and Flora with Mom

edit: more thorough instructions and the mod made from the above attached. (I 'm sure I have missed some sentences of the MC that start with "Mom" and I left as Flora the stats, menu, balloons, indicators, etc. )

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion
Dec 26, 2017
A "Do it yourself" translation guide for this game. (for future compatibility)
tool needed a text editor e.g. notepad++ and should use search and replace with "match case" in the tab "Find in files" "all sub folders".
- Directory "Data"
Your caretaker's daughter with My sister
Your caretaker's older daughter with My older sister
your caretaker's daughter with my sister
her daughter with my sister
caretaker with mother
Caretaker with Mother
flora with mom
Flora with Mom
handsome genius with handsome son
little genius with little son
at the end replace
My mother, Mom. She was a childhood friend of my Dad. with My mother, Flora. My parents were childhood sweethearts.
She's been taking care of me since Dad died, after she and her two daughters moved in here with me. with She's been taking care of me and my two sisters all by herself ever since Dad died.
- Directory "l2d" and sub directories
flora with mom
Flora with Mom
and then rename also the files/follders that part of their name is flora or Flora
- Directory "img" and sub directories. Same as above search and rename the images
- Finally open "plugins.js" and do the same
flora with mom and Flora with Mom
For clarification, it has to be decrypted first right?