Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
0.4.2 is already out so... Is there a chance to get this patch for this version before next update? Actually, is there really that much to be done so the patch would be ready?
Yes, in some cases, the entire patch has to be redone.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Yes, in some cases, the entire patch has to be redone.
Quite worrysome, isn't it? Shouldn't there be added the new content only? Are the game files really changed every update so much to the point where - as You said in some cases - the patch must be entirely redone? I don't recall any production to have such problems with this kind of patch... I wouldn't mind to spend some time to help with this one tho, but I've never done anything like this so I would have to know some basics at least.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quite worrysome, isn't it? Shouldn't there be added the new content only? Are the game files really changed every update so much to the point where - as You said in some cases - the patch must be entirely redone? I don't recall any production to have such problems with this kind of patch... I wouldn't mind to spend some time to help with this one tho, but I've never done anything like this so I would have to know some basics at least.
In some cases. I don't know about this one, only Lain would since he's the one behind coding it, but I have seen some patching projects where they basically had to do things over each update because of changes to the game's code that make the code of the patch as it is at that point incompatible. For example, there's a game called Imouto Life Monochrome where the original translation patch had to be redone each update I'm pretty sure. I don't remember since I stopped watching the translation thread on ULMF now that the game dev told them to stop in favor of going with Kagura Games as translator. This one is relatively minor, so I don't think this one is a case of redoing the whole thing. It literally just changes some display variables so that relationships are as they were meant to be originally. It may just be Lain finding the time to do it that is the issue, which is really out of our control and even his. He'll get it done if he intends to maintain the patch until the 1.0 release, I'm sure.

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
Yep. You can do the minimal install. Annoying that it's needed. The patch did still work for me, but it's possible it just brought my game to 4.0c. I'm not sure cause it was my first time playing it. I put in a lotta hours. Don't neglect the bank function on your phone! It helps make money.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Yep. You can do the minimal install. Annoying that it's needed. The patch did still work for me, but it's possible it just brought my game to 4.0c. I'm not sure cause it was my first time playing it. I put in a lotta hours. Don't neglect the bank function on your phone! It helps make money.
How did you get it to work I put it in and names are still the same

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
I installed the Node JS app so I could decrypt the game files. Decrypting only worked from the main game folder. Then applied the patch. Not sure if I did anything too special. I did restrict Node JS to a minimal version.

My game's main menu does say 0.4.0c but the game plays fine. I did start a new game so maybe that did it?

Edit: Based on patch notes, I'd say I did play 0.4.0c .

Last edited:

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
ok so i am clueless as to how i put the patch in ,convert the save or decrypt the game.i really need someone to kind of giude me through it all

Nereid8

Dec 23, 2017
At this point Id say it's safe to asume Lain took the holidays to celebrate so we are more likely to wait for the next and expect him to work on that one than to get a patch for this that last for a couple weeks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
At this point Id say it's safe to asume Lain took the holidays to celebrate so we are more likely to wait for the next and expect him to work on that one than to get a patch for this that last for a couple weeks
Agreed, well, back to some other games, I guess.

cabritini

Jan 1, 2020

Developer:
Modder:
Game Version: 0.4.0c

Features:
  • Changes the relationships for Flora, Natalie, and Nicole so they are your family members
  • Added a cheat menu to the computer in your bedroom that lets you unlock all gallery scenes, enable/disable the futa content, and more
  • Using the fortune teller to cheat will no longer change your name to "Cheater"
  • If you talk to Sofia during the basketball minigame you have the option to skip the minigame and automatically get 3/3 baskets
  • Removed the RNG from Claire's and Violet's hang out events so you don't have to grind as much
  • Restored some old images that were changed

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
0.4.0c (latest):
0.3.2b (old):

Extras:
Thanks to ea3794 for the script that made it possible for me to update the mod.

View attachment 410697 View attachment 410698 View attachment 410699 View attachment 410700 View attachment 225271 View attachment 225272
Well when i try to use ''Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat" it opens system32 cmd an says " Cannot find module 'C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\decrypt.js'

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Honestly, I would just implant the relationship parts into the files myself, but since it's decrypted I just shan't bother.

If anyone knows how to easily modify RPGM games decrypted like this, I would love to hear it.

Also, it'd be wonderful to have an updated version of this mod.