Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I would have changed all of the art back to the original art where the characters actually looked really good, but sadly there is no way for me to easily do it.

The developers could have very easily made their own system/patch that would restore the original art unofficially, but the developers don't give a fuck about their own game as long as they're making money from it, so the changes they did to the character art in the code is basically irreversible and they wouldn't be able to revert the changes for a patch even if they wanted to.

No, only the face dialogue box art is restored. All of Natalie's other art is still the fat Natalie version. View attachment 411416
Noooo fat Natalie sucks, why would the devs ruin their game just when it was breaking out of the mediocre stage :cry: thank you for your efforts anyway

Reactions: Maid Lain

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
anyone else getting and erroro loading basketball score-18 png constantly??? as in you can only click retry and a few seconds it pops up again (even after doing basketball ) preventing clicking anything else

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
anyone else getting and erroro loading basketball score-18 png constantly??? as in you can only click retry and a few seconds it pops up again (even after doing basketball ) preventing clicking anything else
Hm, weird. Is that when playing the basketball game normally or using the basketball cheat?
And what game version are you playing?

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Hm, weird. Is that when playing the basketball game normally or using the basketball cheat?
And what game version are you playing?
Literally happens whenever you talk to her, spend time, click the basketball, make the first shot, then happens constantly. I'm unsure if i'm using a cheat (i've only installed game + this mod), and on latest version of game + mod

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Literally happens whenever you talk to her, spend time, click the basketball, make the first shot, then happens constantly. I'm unsure if i'm using a cheat (i've only installed game + this mod), and on latest version of game + mod
That's very weird. I tested and it happens to me too but only when playing the minigame, not when talking to Sofia during the minigame to use the cheat.
There's never been a "basketball-score18" image in the game though, so maybe it's a bug in the latest version of the game?
idk I'll do more testing later today and try to fix it. I need to work on updating my Dating My Daughter mod right now.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the mod. Wolfman1987

Changelog:
  • Added fix for basketball minigame crash
  • Adding missing Flora images
  • (If you already have the mod installed, just add the new patch files to your game. Don't do the other installation steps)

Last edited:

Mike7835

May 6, 2018
followed patch instructions to the letter.
first error message:
C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\School_of_Lust_Win_040p1>node decrypt.js
'node' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file

when staring game
second error message:
loading error failed to load:img/system/icon set.png

HELP......... What am i doing wrong?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just found this, Tuesday 13th Night (ingame) when clicking on bathroom, peek.....

Still getting this when doing basketball with sofia (level 1 romance)
You need to redownload the mod and re-add the patch files to your game.

followed patch instructions to the letter.
first error message:
C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\School_of_Lust_Win_040p1>node decrypt.js
'node' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file

when staring game
second error message:
loading error failed to load:img/system/icon set.png

Your computer is saying you didn't install Node. Make sure you installed the correct version and try restarting your pc.

rawman

Jul 5, 2018
Hopefully i am doing something wrong. I moved everything in tools folder to my game folder and try to run decrypt bat and i get decrypt.js 'node' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. it opens the command window and it says that. Tried reg and as admin with same results. Any help is appreciated thanks.

hang on saw previous post with same error gonna try restarting comp.

same error after restarting. i noticed that game is 40p1 and patch is 40c is that my issue?

Last edited:

darksflame

Oct 9, 2019
probably, bud. there were some hotfixes added during the 4.0c update which could be the culprit but im not 100% sure :HideThePain:

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
same error after restarting. i noticed that game is 40p1 and patch is 40c is that my issue?
The node command not being recognized has nothing to do with the game or the patch. Reinstall Node.js
If even after that it doesn't work then run AdvancedSystemProperties.exe (you can use Windows + R to open the run command), select the 'Advanced' tab and click on 'Environment Variables...' then in the window that opens, under 'System variables' scroll down to 'Path' and double click it. Click 'New' and then type the path to where you have Node.js installed, for example: C:\Program Files\nodejs\
Press Ok/Apply in all open windows until they're all closed and run the bat file again.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I would have changed all of the art back to the original art where the characters actually looked really good, but sadly there is no way for me to easily do it.

No, only the face dialogue box art is restored. All of Natalie's other art is still the fat Natalie version. View attachment 411416
So which version is pre-change bullshit?

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
this working with the latest version of the game?

Note: current version of this patch = v0.4.0c & the game version = v0.4.0p1