Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Piracy is evil and encryption will stop that?
That's the thing it's not stopping piracy you can still find the latest version here it simply prevents modders from changing the game in any way, including undoing the changes to the game that were only implemented because Patreon decided to ban certain content.

Oct 14, 2018
Why did they even bother to implement some kinda silly encryption? Like, what do they worry about? smh
It's already been discussed in this thread. The encryption was made way back when the game had incest not for piracy. As most other games on Patreon, they were struck down and either forced to remove the game from Patreon or remove the incest. Most devs decided to remove the incest, but make patches that will re-add the incest and post them elsewhere, just not on Patreon. Tho these guys, who I know of are the only ones who even does this, decided to encrybt the game so much that it's damn annoying to make patches for incest. Why ? No one knows. It's like they suddenly just realised they hate incest more than they like developing the game.
Just look at how lackluster the last few updates have been. Takes them months to come with an update and then there's hardly anything in it.

Aug 31, 2018
False, Some pirates may act in evil ways but piracy in itself isn't. IP, give credit where it is due, not where it isn't. Aside from that, ones published, public domain and open source. The way we handle IP here is evil and destroys all processes of creation. Thus, piracy is the hero and the rebel against evil. Just so happens that some pirates also act in equally evil ways. The only genuine benefit that encryption has is as security keys for banking and personal files/property and protect against ill intent such as harm. But in regards to IP, it only adds to the evil.

Jun 1, 2018
The ridiculous encryption, the hate Lain's been receiving from Boner Games, and the opportunity cost of dealing with that means we most likely aren't getting a patch update. If we do, nothing but incredible gratitude is appropriate.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
ok so im totally new to patches and encryption thingy. you can say i know next to nothing about them. So the game version rn is 0.4.0p1 and the description for the patch says that it will only work with v3.2b, so theres no way for me to use this patch for the current version?? And alaso i was curious if getting the patch is necessary?? Can we play the game without the patch and without loosing anything good from the story..

Oct 14, 2018
ok so im totally new to patches and encryption thingy. you can say i know next to nothing about them. So the game version rn is 0.4.0p1 and the description for the patch says that it will only work with v3.2b, so theres no way for me to use this patch for the current version?? And alaso i was curious if getting the patch is necessary?? Can we play the game without the patch and without loosing anything good from the story..
Basically, the patch will only work for version 3.2b at the time, it's halted at 3.2b for a while now cause of the decryption, which means no it will not work on anything above 3.2b.
Regarding the patch, it simply changes the people the protag lives with BACK into being in family and related, as how the game was made and supposed to be.
Without the patch, the people in the house will not be related to the protag in any sort of way, making some things kinda awkward with how they just suddenly play out.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

GhostMonster

Sep 5, 2019
Basically, the patch will only work for version 3.2b at the time, it's halted at 3.2b for a while now cause of the decryption, which means no it will not work on anything above 3.2b.
Regarding the patch, it simply changes the people the protag lives with BACK into being in family and related, as how the game was made and supposed to be.
Without the patch, the people in the house will not be related to the protag in any sort of way, making some things kinda awkward with how they just suddenly play out.
thanks

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
thanx for the reply mate.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Incest patch for v0.4.0c is almost finished, I just want to test it a bit more. Everything seems to be working, and converted saves seem to work with it as well.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
patch is complete so all I need to do now is download the things from mega and switch the www folders?
No, you need to do all of the instructions. I'll talk to the person who made the decrypt script and see if there's a way to make the installation work like the old version of the mod did though.

If someone uploads a version of the game to this site that has the files pre-decrypted though, you won't have to decrypt the files and can just put the patch files into the game. No one has uploaded a version like that yet though.

It only takes like 30 seconds to download Node and run the script though. It's not going to harm your computer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cavaemon

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I can finally play this game again! Thank you! Does it restore natalie’s scenes to their old appearances too?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh god, I just realised that they changed all the "young" characters. They look so wrong and deformed now lol...
I would have changed all of the art back to the original art where the characters actually looked really good, but sadly there is no way for me to easily do it.

The developers could have very easily made their own system/patch that would restore the original art unofficially, but the developers don't give a fuck about their own game as long as they're making money from it, so the changes they did to the character art in the code is basically irreversible and they wouldn't be able to revert the changes for a patch even if they wanted to.

I can finally play this game again! Thank you! Does it restore natalie’s scenes to their old appearances too?
No, only the face dialogue box art is restored. All of Natalie's other art is still the fat Natalie version. pepehands.png