VN Others Completed School of Lust Sister Control [Final] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
The graphics for the models are buggy as hell. They disappear or just don't load properly between scenes.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There is a very clear way to remove the curse of an alternate personality... shave his head cause it is clearly evil hair :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: FerKing

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Further proof this Dev only cares about his pockets getting fatter. The original game his barely progressed in the last year or two. Now this?

sarashi

May 4, 2018
i could have sworn i played it on the main game before patron banned it out lol

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Further proof this Dev only cares about his pockets getting fatter. The original game his barely progressed in the last year or two. Now this?
Believe this was released before, as a sort of demo/intro/advert/etc (as someone else mentioned), and is just being uploaded here now.

Remember trying it on new ground and hoping to actually see the main game, but when I tried it, needed internet connection or something, forgot, so didn't bother with it.

Reactions: House Of Black

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
unfortunately, I can't fix it but I managed to extract the files here's the link if anyone can fix the bugs it will be really appreciated

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
man i hate bugs, but hey the game does look good tho. ;)

Reactions: Guz89

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
yeah but to many people are complaining so I thought it would be best to get them fixed to stop them I am getting a bit annoyed repeating myself
You have to understand the players too, the game is on this site since 2017 but it is in development since much earlier. If my memories are good, I had stumbled upon it on another site in the year 2000. It will be almost 15 or 20 years that it is supposedly in development. It's normal that people get angry at force.

May 20, 2021
Ridding it of the monumental amount of bugs that make School of Lust nigh unplayable should be another priority, imho. But i guess we all know where its priorities will be as long as there are patrons to milk of their money. :rolleyes:

But thanks anyway, might give the little one a spin later i guess.
I wonder how many simps are still throwing their money away and how much money they milk out of them a month? Their Patreon page doesn't show that info.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes