VN Others Completed School of Lust Sister Control [Final] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You have to understand the players too, the game is on this site since 2017 but it is in development since much earlier. If my memories are good, I had stumbled upon it on another site in the year 2000. It will be almost 15 or 20 years that it is supposedly in development. It's normal that people get angry at force.
you are thinking of a different game the dev created it in 2017 and I uploaded it yesterday

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Believe this was released before, as a sort of demo/intro/advert/etc (as someone else mentioned), and is just being uploaded here now.

Remember trying it on new ground and hoping to actually see the main game, but when I tried it, needed internet connection or something, forgot, so didn't bother with it.
Thanks for the info.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
you are thinking of a different game the dev created it in 2017 and I uploaded it yesterday
Another game :unsure::unsure:, no it's the same one. I'm sure that if I search a bit with Wayback, I could certainly find it. Same character, same story that didn't move forward. This one had marked me a lot because in 2000 to find games like this was very rare, I remember that I was running on box hako at that time, which was released in 2008.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Another game :unsure::unsure:, no it's the same one. I'm sure that if I search a bit with Wayback, I could certainly find it. Same character, same story that didn't move forward. This one had marked me a lot because in 2000 to find games like this was very rare, I remember that I was running on box hako at that time, which was released in 2008.
I think Dark Coven's point is that this was previously simply a mini-game within the main "School of Lust" game, but was taken down from it at some point in an atempt to keep the game Patreon-acceptable.

What he uploaded today, if i'm getting it right, is that abandoned minigame from years past, now repurposed and uploaded as a standalone. But people are free to correct me if i missed or misunderstood anything.

Reactions: hentai charley

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think Dark Coven's point is that this was previously simply a mini-game within the main "School of Lust" game, but was taken down from it at some point in an atempt to keep the game Patreon-acceptable.

What he uploaded today, if i'm getting it right, is that abandoned minigame from years past, now repurposed and uploaded as a standalone. But people are free to correct me if i missed or misunderstood anything.
you are right from what I found online it was a stand alone game but later put into the main game but was quickly removed because of patreon I might be wrong I just took what vndb had about it

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
that's pretty much 60% of lolis.
don't know if Dragon Maid started it but...
I mean I haven't read Maid Dragon in a while but what character is a loli with huge tits? Kanna has a phat ass and thicc thighs that shouldn't be on a 9 year old but her chest is kid appropriate/sized. Tohru/Elma/Lucoa are all seen as women in their 20's so their milk udders are viewed as acceptable. Is it Ilulu? Cause while she's short people see/regard her as a teen like 14-15+. I mean yeah her tits are comically oversized for her size/age appearance but it's not beachballs on a 9 year old bad.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So basically this game its an early tease of what School of lust was before patreon decided to kick boners balls by forcing him to alter natalie and the main character due their looks was pretty much child like lol.

no wonder why the main game its taking too much in having real updates and in top of that the unnamed boobs games yep what a horrible night ot have a curse.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
Further proof this Dev only cares about his pockets getting fatter. The original game his barely progressed in the last year or two. Now this?
they also changed the design of the mc iirc i preferred the older look as shown in this game because iirc it was stated he was malnourished and he does kinda look it here. wish there was a mod to restore his old look.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
For Linux users, it uses Chrome/Chromium for the backend, which does a lot of retarded GPU-blacklisting garbage. You can work around this by forcing software-based rendering. You can pass --disable-gpu or delete/rename libGLESv2.dll or exec with env WINEDLLOVERRIDES="libglesv2.dll=d".

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes