VN Others Completed School of Lust Sister Control [Final] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dasmithsonian

Mar 4, 2022
Another game :unsure::unsure:, no it's the same one. I'm sure that if I search a bit with Wayback, I could certainly find it. Same character, same story that didn't move forward. This one had marked me a lot because in 2000 to find games like this was very rare, I remember that I was running on box hako at that time, which was released in 2008.
Wait, what game are you talking about from the year 2000? Is it from same developer of school of lust?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Wait, what game are you talking about from the year 2000? Is it from same developer of school of lust?
I can't say if it was the same development (I don't remember the names of the developers at that time). But the game is identical on all points for the school of lust. This little mini game was released much later.

dasmithsonian

Mar 4, 2022
I can't say if it was the same development (I don't remember the names of the developers at that time). But the game is identical on all points for the school of lust. This little mini game was released much later.
Ahh.. I see. And I suppose you don't remember the name of that game?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Well I like the concept. Sister is the best girl in the main game, and a side game just devoted to molesting and using her has me intriguied. The low star rating and bugs seem to be an issue, but I'll give it a shot.
Ticks a lot of the right kinks for me :devilish:

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
If it had a better portal, like Mega, GoFile, or Workupload then I could give it a shot. But since all the ones offered my virus scan shuts down, I guess I won't be playing this game. lol

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
I downloaded the game and it ended very quickly also very boring that only lasts seconds a game there are not many scenes I mean the developer did not come up with anything

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
If links dead or less than 3 Hoster available. Report the Original Post.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
buggy as fuck couldn't see any scene after the hypno shit
all characters are permanently out of screen
0/10 don't recommend

Reactions: Umbra30681

Elver Galinda

Dec 7, 2018
Guys, I've discovered a workaround to the bug that doesn't let you to see the main H-Scene.

All that you need to do is to load an old save file that is in the game's files, the save will load you inmediately in the Main H-Scene unbugged and you'll be able to see the scene clearly.
The only condition is that the save has to be loaded in the main menu screen (Don't ask me how this solves the problem, I discovered this by accident last night and I don't fucking know how something so stupid "fixes" the bug)
da save file.png Result.png

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes