NeuroGeneticist

Aug 1, 2018
I'm really tired to see that 'this game is still development'. And why I can't go to city?, Why I can't go anywhere with Alter-Ego?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
If the devs were actually watching I'd have expected receiving a LOT of flak by now for breaking their attempts DRM like a kid's toy. The only reason it took me this "long" to break is because of not seeing the 3.2 download link until 20 minutes before leaving for work.
@Maim Lain

I come bearing gifts:
Decrypt.js
Encrypt.js

Enjoy.
@ea3794, any chance you could make a instruction/guide/script/patch that will remove the DRM from the game and make it playable on older computers?

U

User_18742

Can't find anything for Aiyana except the milk stand interaction. Hope we get a lot more involving her with the other characters.

Reactions: NeuroGeneticist

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
@ea3794, any chance you could make a instruction/guide/script/patch that will remove the DRM from the game and make it playable on older computers?
It will need to be the latter (a patch) since all the encryption stuff is pretty deep. However, this won't solve your problem because the real issue is the amount of ram being gobbled up by aggressive caching. You can fix that yourself by editing plugins.js and toning it down (I believe there is now also an in-game option but I haven't tested it much. Plus you'd still need to start the game with it turned on...) CPU-wise I can't help much either, all the animations are done through a proprietary animation framework called Live2D. While pretty, it's not very CPU-friendly. I'm not aware of any static-image fallback for low-end PCs.

any way to extract CG?
There's a decrypt/encrypt script I posted earlier which was quoted literally two posts above your question.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
It will need to be the latter (a patch) since all the encryption stuff is pretty deep. However, this won't solve your problem because the real issue is the amount of ram being gobbled up by aggressive caching. You can fix that yourself by editing plugins.js and toning it down (I believe there is now also an in-game option but I haven't tested it much. Plus you'd still need to start the game with it turned on...) CPU-wise I can't help much either, all the animations are done through a proprietary animation framework called Live2D. While pretty, it's not very CPU-friendly. I'm not aware of any static-image fallback for low-end PCs.
My idea was to remove as much as possible of the DRM from the game and save the resources it wastes in addition to the caching settings optimization. And in the same time make the game much more MOD friendly.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i find a bug i cant give violet a job lvl to low but cant lvl up because it allway ask if she want a job

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes