CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
Yeah thats a game breaker alright. You will need to restart the game or if you have it load an older save file and focus on getting violet's relationship level to 2 before the mittens event. If you dont, you are basically fucked.
Fuck.... I dont have an old save

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Seems I broke the Violet quest line?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah thats a game breaker alright. You will need to restart the game or if you have it load an older save file and focus on getting violet's relationship level to 2 before the mittens event. If you dont, you are basically fucked.
Fuck.... I dont have an old save
What's the problem/bug with Violet? Do you need to raise Violet's romance level but can't interact with her to do that? I can edit the game files to fix the problem and upload a patch if I know what the problem/bug is.

Reactions: CrazyZach

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
What's the problem/bug with Violet? Do you need to raise Violet's romance level but can't interact with her to do that? I can edit the game files to fix the problem and upload a patch if I know what the problem/bug is.
Well. So i want to hire Violet in the shop . but i need romance level 2 to do that... I played thet mittens event when i had only romance level 1 . i can't interact with her. can't talk to her . can't give her gifts . I can't get any romance points to level up

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So should I change the requirement to hire Violet from level 2 romance to level 1? If yes, is there a specific place you interact with her to hire her for the shop?

Or should I just add an option to set Violet's romance to level 2?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So should I change the requirement to hire Violet from level 2 romance to level 1? If yes, is there a specific place you interact with her to hire her for the shop?

Or should I just add an option to set Violet's romance to level 2?
If you change the requirement, the player might be able to hire her for the shop. But I'm not sure the player can interact with her in the shop to increase her romance level, and move on with her quest from there. So adding an option to set her romance to 2 is probably the safest.

The specific place is in her house just inside the door during the evening.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Lorric17 @CrazyZach @Joshuanon @jonata203
Unzip and put this in your game folder then use the computer in your bedroom to add romance points for Violet. It adds points not levels so check how many points you need to get her to level 2 then use the menu on the computer.

It should work but I can't test it since all my game files are from the incest version, so let me know if it doesn't work.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Unzip and put this in your game folder then use the computer in your bedroom to add romance points for Violet. It adds points not levels so check how many points you need to get her to level 2 then use the menu on the computer.

It should work but I can't test it since all my game files are from the incest version, so let me know if it doesn't work.
I copied the file, went to the computer, added some points and went straight to Violet and it worked. Thank you for this :)
(This was on v0.3.2b from OP, which is the non-incest version, I think?)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So now I'm at the point where I should be able to hire Violet in the shop. She shows up in the Hire windows, but I can't hire. The game beeps when I try select her. Do I need to upgrade the shop to $10.000 to be able to hire her? Because that's gonna take a while if I only get around $100 each time I sell stuff.

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018

It worked, Thank you bro.

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
So now I'm at the point where I should be able to hire Violet in the shop. She shows up in the Hire windows, but I can't hire. The game beeps when I try select her. Do I need to upgrade the shop to $10.000 to be able to hire her? Because that's gonna take a while if I only get around $100 each time I sell stuff.
LOL, I only get $45-60 each time

InigoMontoya

Mar 5, 2018
incest was once true until he removed it then aggressively prevented anyone from reimplementing it and preg has always been a lie. so currently the genres area is lieing
Actually before the game was encrypted I saw the pieces he has created for each character and most had the pregnant belly made it just hasn't been put into the game

Playforkeep

Mar 2, 2018
In the scene when you're in town and you get hit by a bus after talking with Zoe, and you go into that odd dream, does it matter whether or not you beat Uncle gip? I haven't been able to beat him after several attempts, and kinda just wanna move on for now.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Actually before the game was encrypted I saw the pieces he has created for each character and most had the pregnant belly made it just hasn't been put into the game
Nicole is the only character that has art for pregnancy.

In the scene when you're in town and you get hit by a bus after talking with Zoe, and you go into that odd dream, does it matter whether or not you beat Uncle gip? I haven't been able to beat him after several attempts, and kinda just wanna move on for now.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Works perfectly, thanks! I'm embarrassed to ask this, but could you create a quick script that replaces string x with string y in all the file names and directory names (including subdirectories/files) from the directory the script is run from? You've already done a lot so no big deal if you don't since I don't require it (it would just make things easier).
Okay, that was not exactly as trivial as one may expect... but managed. Sorry, had other stuff to do too.

replace.js:

Drop in the game folder and run from shell. Script takes two arguments:
Code:
node replace.js <search string> <replacement string>
It should also do regex but didn't test extensively. Make sure to use quotes when working with spaces. It will tell you which files its changing and what files/folders are moved.

from the directory the script is run from
Eh... Missed that part before uploading... just change "www" to "." on line 77.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay, that was not exactly as trivial as one may expect... but managed.
Thanks a lot! And yeah that's more code than I thought it would be. I was embarrassed because I couldn't do it but maybe it is harder than I thought. Replacing strings in a file or file/directory names is very simple, but I tried for over an hour to make something that could rename the subdirectories as well and couldn't do it.

Incest patch should be finished in a few days. It's going to be better than my last one because I'm going to go through and manually fix lines that can't automatically be changed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: obiwan

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Thanks a lot! And yeah that's more code than I thought it would be. I was embarrassed because I couldn't do it but maybe it is harder than I thought. Replacing strings in a file or file/directory names is very simple, but I tried for over an hour to make something that could rename the subdirectories as well and couldn't do it.
I ended up building a directory tree and walking down each fragment, renaming them individually as needed. This avoided complications like files no longer being where they used to be.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes