Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If ea makes a script to re-encrypt the files then I should be able to make the mod/patch without having to include the full game. The devs said before if it's done like that then they are fine with it, so if they meant what they said then it should be fine.
Looking forward to it then. Are you planning on updating the old walkthrough as well or will you be doing a walkthrough mod alongside it?

Reactions: NeuroGeneticist

Gravitz

Jun 26, 2018
If ea makes a script to re-encrypt the files then I should be able to make the mod/patch without having to include the full game. The devs said before if it's done like that then they are fine with it, so if they meant what they said then it should be fine.
Gotta love the community on this site finding workarounds for even the jammiest of problems. Almost makes a serial lurker like me shed a tear.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Looking forward to it then. Are you planning on updating the old walkthrough as well or will you be doing a walkthrough mod alongside it?
Hmm.... I'd like to do a walkthrough mod however I don't really know how to create a new screen with menus and text using RPG Maker lol. I kinda suck at writing plain text walkthroughs since I make them too specific, so idk if the walkthrough will get updated.

But if anyone knows how to make a clickable screen in RPG Maker/javascript that can look like these let me know:
1.png 3.png

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Man over a year of development and the MC still hasn't fucked anyone, just blow jobs or footjobs.
Well... you do get an anal sex scene with someone... so in the end he did fuck.

And do my eyes deceive me...? Is that... is that version 3.2 that everyone was so scared to post due to a ban from the dev?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Well... you do get an anal sex scene with someone... so in the end he did fuck.

And do my eyes deceive me...? Is that... is that version 3.2 that everyone was so scared to post due to a ban from the dev?
The ban was a lie, I found no tracking code in the original that was posted some days ago.

Reactions: Araumi and kbh77

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
He can only delay leaks regardless even IF he includes extra measures to stop the spreading of the game to other players...Pretty pathetic if he starts focusing on that rather than actually make content for the game itself, just ends up losing his loyal player base with lack of content lmao. Only true way to stop things like this is with suing but for a small dev like him there aint no chance of that happening and even then you have people across the globe that aren't affected by the suing and can just do whatever the fuck they want when they want. :devilish:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The ban was a lie, I found no tracking code in the original that was posted some days ago.
I think when people are talking about a ban they mean if "pussydestroyer69" uploads/links the game here the devs will search their list of patrons for someone with the name "pussydestroyer69" and ban them from their patreon if their account names are the same. Because I don't see how they could ever otherwise know who leaked the game.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I have problems to find the memories 23,25,26,28 and 29 any help? Thx
memory 23> wait enough days to get alter ego, use mirror to change to alter character, go to the home bathroom (repeat this step) until you get natalie on the toilet.
memory 25> wait enough days to have uncle sexually harrass mom in her bedroom
memory 26> finish all levels in the hole, wait enough days and the school principal will send you there for the event
memory 29> after memory 26, just talk to the girl you saved, she'll give you a quest.
memory 28> work the sex shop enough days with violet present there, and claire will ask you to hire her, next day get both violet and claire working and they'll fight

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I think when people are talking about a ban they mean if "pussydestroyer69" uploads/links the game here the devs will search their list of patrons for someone with the name "pussydestroyer69" and ban them from their patreon if their account names are the same. Because I don't see how they could ever otherwise know who leaked the game.
This is correct. My name's the same everywhere I go, and they caught me the second time I uploaded a build here.

Katzzu

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have any ideea what variable do i need to change to change Aiyana from futa to non-futa? (is it possible?)
I don't feel like starting a new game.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
need a relationship of 2 or higher to offer violet a job but everytime i talk to her it goes straight to the job. How'mst the fuck am i supposed to romance her?

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
need a relationship of 2 or higher to offer violet a job but everytime i talk to her it goes straight to the job. How'mst the fuck am i supposed to romance her?
You could always use the cheat to max out relationships. Talk to the fortune teller outside your house, (top middle in the area).

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Really?! i have no problems with sex games at all but mocking religion?! and an obvious joke about certain religion?! In my opinion thats crossing the line.
A person shouldnt mock religion

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes