ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
So they stalk this...thats fine C: let'em ban me. idgaf.
Probably not... I suspect its just someone butthurt or having a personal grudge that decided to tattle tale / inflict revenge.

If the devs were actually watching I'd have expected receiving a LOT of flak by now for breaking their attempts DRM like a kid's toy. The only reason it took me this "long" to break is because of not seeing the 3.2 download link until 20 minutes before leaving for work.

This is correct. My name's the same everywhere I go, and they caught me the second time I uploaded a build here.
Using the same name everywhere is akin to using the same password everywhere. I stopped using identical passwords and usernames decades ago and I'd highly recommend everyone else to do the same for exactly these kinds of reasons.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Probably not... I suspect its just someone butthurt or having a personal grudge that decided to tattle tale / inflict revenge.

If the devs were actually watching I'd have expected receiving a LOT of flak by now for breaking their attempts DRM like a kid's toy. The only reason it took me this "long" to break is because of not seeing the 3.2 download link until 20 minutes before leaving for work.
Nah the devs 100% check this thread to see if the game leaks. They send copyright strikes to every site that the game gets uploaded to. That's why there's no MEGA link in the OP and why the links are to rarely used filehosts, because those are the ones that don't comply with copyright strikes.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Using the same name everywhere is akin to using the same password everywhere. I stopped using identical passwords and usernames decades ago and I'd highly recommend everyone else to do the same for exactly these kinds of reasons.
That's not unfair. Far as I can remember I've never used the same password twice. This is the first time I've been 'caught' as it were, but this is my real name, and I'll think I keep using it at least a little while longer.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
i need help to mission illegal alien , plis help me
If you're looking for that mission, you just have to wait enough days until your character is alerted by noise at night, you go to the top left corner of the area outside the house and find the "alien", everything else goes normally as you skip days.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain

I come bearing gifts:
Decrypt.js
Encrypt.js

Enjoy.
Works perfectly, thanks! I'm embarrassed to ask this, but could you create a quick script that replaces string x with string y in all the file names and directory names (including subdirectories/files) from the directory the script is run from? You've already done a lot so no big deal if you don't since I don't require it (it would just make things easier).

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: obiwan

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Works perfectly, thanks! I'm embarrassed to ask this, but could you create a quick script that replaces string x with string y in all the file names and directory names (including subdirectories/files) from the directory the script is run from? You've already done a lot so no big deal if you don't since I don't require it (it would just make things easier).

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought you were done with this game lol. What made you come back?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I thought you were done with this game lol. What made you come back?
I've playing/modding RenPy games nonstop for 2 months and have gotten a bit bored of them tbh. I wanted to do something different like RPGM games again. Also because of ea's script there's less work I have to do and I can make an actual patch this time that's like 10mb instead of uploading the entire game.

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
I've playing/modding RenPy games nonstop for 2 months and have gotten a bit bored of them tbh. I wanted to do something different like RPGM games again. Also because of ea's script there's less work I have to do and I can make an actual patch this time that's like 10mb instead of uploading the entire game.
Ah, ok I see well Godspeed then. (y)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes