user2018

Jan 14, 2018
Not trivial... but doesn't matter. Here's the script I promised that decrypts everything (make a backup of your game folder first, obviously)., which should answer your question.

Instructions:
  1. Drop in game folder.
  2. Execute with node:
    Code:
    node decrypt.js
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

This will obviously break your game since it will try to load the encrypted files which are no longer there. I will write a patch later.

View attachment 215599

Cheers.
Thank You but more Clarification like where write This Code

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
it seems it is possible to progress too quickly in violets quest chain. The only interactions I can do with her require a higher relationship level than what I have and there is no way to increase it.

BigMini

Nov 6, 2018
it seems it is possible to progress too quickly in violets quest chain. The only interactions I can do with her require a higher relationship level than what I have and there is no way to increase it.
I've encountered that "bug" as well.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
He's already built up a healthy following on Patreon, why risk it, pretty much.
He could, like some other patreon game makers, such as Town of Passion, make you be able to rename the characters to Mom, Sister etc., as originally intended. It's a simple update to do, after all, you can rename your own character in game already.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
hello, anyone can explain me how to get memory 28 ? thanks
To get memory #28 you have to have violet working in your shop and have enough days worked in the shop that Claire asks for the job. Then hire her and have both violet and claire working and they'll end up fighting during working hours, that's the memory #28

Reactions: bububananas

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Not trivial... but doesn't matter. Here's the script I promised that decrypts everything (make a backup of your game folder first, obviously)., which should answer your question.

Instructions:
  1. Drop in game folder.
  2. Execute with node:
    Code:
    node decrypt.js
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

This will obviously break your game since it will try to load the encrypted files which are no longer there. I will write a patch later.

View attachment 215599

Cheers.
Sorry, I can't seem to get this to work for me. When I try and run it with "node decrypt.js" it says "Error: cannot find module"

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Sorry, I can't seem to get this to work for me. When I try and run it with "node decrypt.js" it says "Error: cannot find module"
Make sure you have the relevant dependencies installed for node (probably need crypto/zlib). The error you pasted should also tell you which module you are lacking. The script does try to use uglifyjs if installed but should continue without it.

Thank You but more Clarification like where write This Code
On your command line, if you don't know what that is... then... decrypting those files is probably not for you (you probably won't have node either).

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
Possibly... with Maim Lain's blessing? I mean, as far as I know he's the original author of that patch.
The Dev puts more work into encrypting/obfuscating the files than they do actually creating the game... That's why it needs a ton of RAM to run well, as the game is decrypting the files as you play. Older versions that have been decrypted play much smoother on older computers.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The Dev puts more work into encrypting/obfuscating the files than they do actually creating the game... That's why it needs a ton of RAM to run well, as the game is decrypting the files as you play. Older versions that have been decrypted play much smoother on older computers.
That has more to do with over-aggressive caching... Almost everything is cached on startup. As you may expect, the cache itself contains unencrypted content. The problem however is the sheer amount of files being loaded and permanently kept in memory... You can get around that problem by editing plugins.js and either disable it or make it less aggressive.

As far as I can tell, aggressive caching used as some half-assed workaround for various scenes/events not working properly (due to content not being loaded fast enough and not waiting for content to load completely, resulting in fatal script errors).

To be frank, the encryption and obfuscation is half-assed too. Initialization vector containing consecutive zeroes (exposing the encryption key, making it much easier to crack). Acient XOR techniques (which I haven't seen since the Atari/Commodore era) and mostly using 3rd-party scripts (the lz-string plugin used is roughly 4 years old but it's hard to say exactly since the copyright preamble was stripped off and only having the minified version). I'm pretty sure they used some off-the-shelf obfuscation tool too, sure looks that way.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
How i can go to city.I have quest when I talk to Flora (To Whom My Concern) I must go to the city and visit the clinic

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes