Jegath

May 20, 2017
joko33 first start a new game, then make a same from new game (position 1,2,3,etc), close the game, go to the save folder, put the save download on the folder and replace the name for one new created, ((example)). u create a new save named = save4.data replace this for the download and put the downloaded one (if not match current number save name, rename the save to save4, is a example.) save4 and then replace, open game, load save data and enjoy.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
how do i complete Nicole's quest(the one of getting her pregnant)? i tried nearly everything, i tried searching but no luck, also, Natalie was different(by what i read on this forum)? anyone got a link or something that shows the older Natalie?

D

Deleted member 876176

how do i complete Nicole's quest(the one of getting her pregnant)? i tried nearly everything, i tried searching but no luck, also, Natalie was different(by what i read on this forum)? anyone got a link or something that shows the older Natalie?
Is momently not in the Patch.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I would like to ask some questions.
Who is the futa?
Is there any NTR (The uncle i have heard cucks you and this dev has a game where a girl fucks a dog so it seems likely)
Is this still a resource hog? Thanks.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I would like to ask some questions.
Who is the futa?
Is there any NTR (The uncle i have heard cucks you and this dev has a game where a girl fucks a dog so it seems likely)
Is this still a resource hog? Thanks.
1) Aiyana, here's her Actually a hermaphrodite, you have a choice to make her Female at the beginning of the game.
2) ehhh ... that instance pretty much
3) Yes, but not as much as before IMHO

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
1) Aiyana, here's her Actually a hermaphrodite, you have a choice to make her Female at the beginning of the game.
2) ehhh ... that instance pretty much
3) Yes, but not as much as before IMHO
Thanks, guess i can look forward to the next release.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
The uncle doesn't actually NTR MC at this point, more exactly there's the memory 25 where you can let him i guess have his fun with Flora but you can stop him and get the actual fun. (The uncle fingers her or something)

Jul 20, 2017
I haven't played this in a year I think did the suing asshole making it change the right proper shota into a fucking teen?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
School of Lust version 0.4 Progress Report #2 & Poll
Hi everyone!
It's the end of the month, so we thought it's about time to post a progress report of School of Lust.
First of all, thank you to all of you who voted in the last poll. As we expected, Nicole's story won by a large margin. The sheer amount of votes for Zoe, Violet and Flora weren't a surprise to us either, but... what's with all the votes for Natalie? Her story is an open book! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
We'd like to do another quick poll, but this time it's a bit different than usual. We'd love to know what graphics card is gathering dust inside your computer (the one you're playing School of Lust on). Scroll down to the end of the post for the poll details.
On to the progress report; We're glad to report that all the artwork for the upcoming (0.4) update have been completed and we're currently close to finishing the animations. A small spoiler; There's a lot of Flora coming in the next update for those of you who were waiting for more content of her.
During the past week, we've also been spending (more time than we wanted to) on solving a few technical challenges on making the much awaited dating scene to work, because the animation technology we're using (with the game engine) isn't meant for the type of interaction we're looking for during the dating scene, so to make the scene (fully) interactive, we had to modify the animation technology we're using (yet again).
That said, the dating scene interaction now works exactly as we had in mind, where you have freedom to do what you want to do. You can click/select any part of her body and she will react to it (instead of clicking menu buttons). We can't wait to show it off! We'll post a sample of how the dating scene will work, as soon as we're finished creating the animations (which should be in a few days).
Regarding the release date; we'll do our very best to finish (all of) version 0.4 before the end of August. We mentioned in our last post, that our goal is to do a monthly release from now on, so considering version 0.4 is one of the biggest updates we've done in a while, worst case scenario, we'll at least release a part of it in August (including the dating scene, which has priority).
So stay tuned for the release this month! We'll also make sure to keep you guys updated during August on how the development is progressing.
Finally, we'd like to do another quick poll; Instead of asking all the details of your computer hardware, we thought it would be most useful to know what graphics card (aka video card/GPU) your computer is running (the computer you're playing School of Lust on). Please scroll down to select your graphics card and if you select "Other", we'd appreciate it if you can post the exact model in the comments, or if you have no clue or don't want to share it with us, just ignore the poll ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ
As always, thank you so much for your support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers =)
Boner Games
if you can release a update that gives 20 to 30 minutes more gameplay AND improve and add content everytime like this then maybe its worth waiting a month between for BIG updates that go beyond half an hour of content but this is acceptable for now im happy to see the stone is rolling again lol

Reactions: F9Zoney

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
so ive downloaded this in eng and jap. ran in emulator, and the game simply refuses to run. any reasoning for this?

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
game refuses to run even when changed language, ran in emulator and re downloaded three times. any clue on how to solve this?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes