BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Why do I feel like it's bad news? kkkk
Please tell me bro, whats the news?
The updates to this game are... very infrequent to say the least. From my personal experience, I've only seen this game update a handful of times over the last five years.
As the other guy said, the dev is kinda slow in making updates. To be honest, at first it wasn't this slow BUT they were more active in making sure nobody pirate their shit and throw DMCA and shit in regards their game rather than updating the game. I dunno if they still more focused in DMCA'ing their shit or not anymore but the updates are really really slow.

• Sad
Reactions: stormryder

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
imagen_2024-04-20_111413127.png
The game doesn't let me advance, there is an error the first time I go to school, everything is fine talking to the blonde but when I talk to the girl with purple hair I can't move or do anything, any solution?

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I need help, I'm looking for someone who can really help me with this problem, I hit "play" View attachment 3556017 and it doesn't work for me in joiplay, it's strange, it should let me press it, I've already tried it in many ways and it also drags me and nothing.
Man...you better stop trying to play on your cell phone...the game is not made to be played there, even if you managed to enter you would have problems with some of the scenes

Reactions: gfox1223

kolakolakolaX3

May 17, 2023
Ok, thank you very much, even if I say something to him, he will ignore it, and it's also a mistake, and apart from not letting me press yes and I give him, nothing happens, even if they tell me to swipe the other way, nothing works for me, so what's the point of playing it on joiplay?
Use the old version of joiplay, for example, on my old device, version 1.01.701 of joiplay, on this version, when entering the game there is no notification about the game content, it is skipped. Screenshot below(check -game is 0.8.1a)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It's been over 2 years since I last checked this thread out. Does the dev still have a stick up his ass or did he finally start to chill on how he handles his game?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes