bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
School of Lust v0.8.1a Closed Alpha Hotfix- find it on patreon page. Where i can download it? Newermind hotfix damaged game instead, i redowload game again

Last edited:

DefaultGang

Nov 22, 2018
cat suit scene is bugged, when I take over her body. The big picture of Flora stays on the screen, the clerk chick says "let's get started" and Flora's big picture is still on the screen, I am still controlling the MC sprite, and the '?' is still over the clerk's head. Nothing happens. I click on the clerk again and the entire scene starts over. It won't show the photoshoot.
Anyone have an answer to this issue?

Miriok

Aug 21, 2022
Please help me, im on joiplay and when i try to go to the university at the beginning of the game, an error code appears saying "uncaught error: header is wrong" what do i do ?

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Don't bother looking for a solution to find errors in the game on mobile...the game is not made for that, there is not much to do about it...just complain to Boner games for being useless and still not updating the mobile version
Ok, thank you very much, even if I say something to him, he will ignore it, and it's also a mistake, and apart from not letting me press yes and I give him, nothing happens, even if they tell me to swipe the other way, nothing works for me, so what's the point of playing it on joiplay?

SCARF_100

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, i just start new update and after receiving new message on the phone, game freeze. I get loading picture, game freeze and thats it. Is there bugfix or something?
I found a solution. I suppose you have installed the hotfix zip inside the download. What i did is, inside the hotfix zip I only put the Map and Common Events file inside the data folder, the message files is what makes it get frozen. You will get a New Message popup every morning but thats it, no freeze

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes