TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
As much as I love this game I'll probably put it on the back burner until it's made some significant progress. These changes added are good and all but I'm ready to solve this cave mystery.
There are a lot of games I love but if I waited and played every updates as they come out, I would burn out and my interest in them would die.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i found a couple of bugs and the sound all messed after the h-scene with flora, missing her face and arm during 2nd peek etc etc.. and this build has memory issue again. the update although was small it had decent content compare to the old days.

Reactions: RonnieX

Lostmusicbox

Jan 12, 2019
The game is telling me I cannot send girls into the hole because sophia has to be found, but I've already rescued her from the hole and completed her main/side quest on 0.34. Is there a way to fix this? thanks

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There are a lot of games I love but if I waited and played every updates as they come out, I would burn out and my interest in them would die.
I hear you, some games are worth it though. Example: Milfy City. If I waited a few updates It'll probably be years before I play it because ICStor likes to take his time. But yeah games make you just wanna forget about it for a while, especially when you know the Dev is stalling just to milk his project.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I hear you, some games are worth it though. Example: Milfy City. If I waited a few updates It'll probably be years before I play it because ICStor likes to take his time. But yeah games make you just wanna forget about it for a while, especially when you know the Dev is stalling just to milk his project.
Worth it or not has nothing to do with it in my case. I do the same with TV shows, books, generally "episodic" content that comes out in chunks. I usually wait until it's all done and binge the entire thing. It's not healthy but that's how I work.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Worth it or not has nothing to do with it in my case. I do the same with TV shows, books, generally "episodic" content that comes out in chunks. I usually wait until it's all done and binge the entire thing. It's not healthy but that's how I work.
Different Strokes. There's just some titles people care more about than others. For instance I like Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad but I couldn't see myself waiting until the entire series was over with in order to binge watch them.

Reactions: Gandalf78

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
Hi, i briefly searched the thread but i couldnt find info about futanari. Are they present in the game? How much content is about them? Also, is this game putting heavy emphasis on storytelling or shoves you right into action, and i mean sexual, not fighting?

Reactions: Tranzet

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
EW! Since when did they change the main character? and why??? He was so perfect looking before, now he looks like a back-to-school Lord Farquaad! This is lame!

The biggest problem for me with this is that since I have already played the earlier versions, I gave the MC a voice for the character and now I have to replay the same scenarios with some completely different character, it's awful for me, which makes me sad because this was the first game I have ever supported on Patreon and actually felt connected to, but now I just feel gross having to relive those experiences with someone I don't recognize.

At least change the jaw line back, or make it less prominent. It's absurdly out of place.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes