Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 689906

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-03
Release Date: 2024-06-18
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.0b
Language: English
Mini Game: School of Lust Sister Control
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.8.0a): - - - -

Patches:

Extras: - Full Save - Gift Guide - Cheat & Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 346115
I am shocked to find this game on here!!!! But really, I am not surprised.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I gave up on this game when the patreon required $14 a month if u wanted to actually play the latest version. Made me feel all sorts of suspicion from that

Reactions: Hajtand

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolOfLust-0.9.0b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lllynx and giseman

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Hey now you can play in joiplay or you will still have the bug of not being able to click play because it would be unfair for those who use the application

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes