obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
very good game but the updates of this are few scenes, I would like to help in patreon but I would have the insecurity to pay for something that has little content. it's a little sad... this game has too much potential
As much potential as this game has friend, I would advise against supporting this dev. They have a habit of dropping titles, long update schedules, and don't get me started on the DRM issues with the game...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
very good game but the updates of this are few scenes, I would like to help in patreon but I would have the insecurity to pay for something that has little content. it's a little sad... this game has too much potential
As much potential as this game has friend, I would advise against supporting this dev. They have a habit of dropping titles, long update schedules, and don't get me started on the DRM issues with the game...
Not worth the money, this dev is more worried about adding layer upon layer of DRM to prevent modding back in the incest than he is about actually adding content.

Reactions: chipshandon12
Nov 23, 2019
So... from what I've been reading it looks like we only got two sex scenes added to the 4.3b update. You guys are pulling my leg, right? Like we didn't just wait months for almost nothing, right?

Reactions: Salekd

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So... from what I've been reading it looks like we only got two sex scenes added to the 4.3b update. You guys are pulling my leg, right? Like we didn't just wait months for almost nothing, right?
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg
Pardon the memes. I just wanted to try inserting images.
In seriousness, its something this Dev is habitually does.... that and the unnecessary excessive encryption.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can thank this dev's obsession with maintaining impenetrable DRM to keep people from modding the incest he took out to comply with Patreon back in for that. Literally 90% of his dev time is DRM work to keep the incest he introduced in the first place from returning.

Reactions: NevinBoJack

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
You can thank this dev's obsession with maintaining impenetrable DRM to keep people from modding the incest he took out to comply with Patreon back in for that. Literally 90% of his dev time is DRM work to keep the incest he introduced in the first place from returning.
Such a shame really,, they're still making a lot of money unfortunately so...

Reactions: alex2011

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I've finished hypnotizing Nathalie at night, but can't seem to hypnotize her again. keeps telling me to hypno her at night using the hole

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes