yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So, how long do you think it'll be till he declares the project is no longer viable guys?

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
How weird ... they usually upload patreon content around here...
Not so regularly anymore since people are afraid that the dev will hit them with a cease and desist or something or revoke their patron status if they find out they are posting here.

Reactions: alex2011

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Not so regularly anymore since people are afraid that the dev will hit them with a cease and desist or something or revoke their patron status if they find out they are posting here.
Now more than ever he should be releasing an update, since we are all in quarantine, he has a ton of time to work, buuuut it's been like, what, four or five months since a "nice update"? If this game was a human, it would be one with brain death, really.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
LMAO, you don't know the past of the dev then, just search a little bit about him and how many game he dropped.
I know this dev pretty well, actually. If you take an extensive look at his past, you'll notice a common occurrence. He starts losing money prior to the drop. He may still be getting funding, but less than the costs of making the game. It is around the time that happens that he drops the project. With this one, it will probably be more obvious because of his antics against content he himself added, had to remove to keep his funding, and then proceeded to block third parties from adding back even with no threat to his funding from the mod. The reason for dwindling funding in this case is clearer than ever before, making the reason he will eventually drop the project obvious once his funding actually starts to dwindle to the point he isn't even breaking even.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I know this dev pretty well, actually. If you take an extensive look at his past, you'll notice a common occurrence. He starts losing money prior to the drop. He may still be getting funding, but less than the costs of making the game. It is around the time that happens that he drops the project. With this one, it will probably be more obvious because of his antics against content he himself added, had to remove to keep his funding, and then proceeded to block third parties from adding back even with no threat to his funding from the mod. The reason for dwindling funding in this case is clearer than ever before, making the reason he will eventually drop the project obvious once his funding actually starts to dwindle to the point he isn't even breaking even.
Then idk why'd you say what you said lol. Obviously the supporters already started to drop, delay after delay, people get tired, and besides, he's practically just barely adding anything in every update, always seeing, ADDED static image, that's not worth content. The last one he added content, he said 5 new quest, 3 not finished, that's not 5 new quest then. He just milking their patreon by now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Then idk why'd you say what you said lol. Obviously the supporters already started to drop, delay after delay, people get tired, and besides, he's practically just barely adding anything in every update, always seeing, ADDED static image, that's not worth content. The last one he added content, he said 5 new quest, 3 not finished, that's not 5 new quest then. He just milking their patreon by now.
Started to drop is not the same as dropping below the number needed to keep his revenue stream going. We won't even see him consider dropping this game until he doesn't have the patrons necessary to make money off of it and keep development going.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is this game performance still janky or did they fix it already? I remember everyone saying it was unplayable due too much memory consumption around v0.3 or something

CrowMurderer

Jan 1, 2019
Any hero with the version 0.4.0c?, to be able to use the last version of the patch (i have the 0.3.2b with the patch).

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Is this game performance still janky or did they fix it already? I remember everyone saying it was unplayable due too much memory consumption around v0.3 or something
It will never be fixed, the dev is farming patreons, if the money he gets from the game is too low he will abandon it to start a new one.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
It will never be fixed, the dev is farming patreons, if the money he gets from the game is too low he will abandon it to start a new one.
I hate when games like this that have really good potential to be super good have devs like that... Anyways, is it kinda playable then? Good quantity of content or do I stay away from this?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes