Sartan

May 3, 2018
I hate when games like this that have really good potential to be super good have devs like that... Anyways, is it kinda playable then? Good quantity of content or do I stay away from this?
Haven't played latest version, it have content but mostly sim games stats upgrades part and a bit of dungeon crawler.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nopy says the file can't be found
if nopy doesn't work can you make a MEGA link?

Edit: I meant Windows version
That was literally just answered before your comment, the devs would just have the link removed on copyright grounds and MEGA is a pain when it comes to copyright claims.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Funny thing about the animations in this game, I have a friend who draws as his hobby and just decided to make live2d animations since he has a lot of free time now because of the virus. And in the two weeks since he started to learn Live2D animation, he has created 3 animations so far and it is pretty much on par on this game. Granted he ain't coding a game in RPGMaker.
Comparing it to other RPGMaker games that have more complicated UIs, Menus, and generally more content and with the time it makes animations kinda makes this game appear real slow.

Reactions: obiwan

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Funny thing about the animations in this game, I have a friend who draws as his hobby and just decided to make live2d animations since he has a lot of free time now because of the virus. And in the two weeks since he started to learn Live2D animation, he has created 3 animations so far and it is pretty much on par on this game. Granted he ain't coding a game in RPGMaker.
Comparing it to other RPGMaker games that have more complicated UIs, Menus, and generally more content and with the time it makes animations kinda makes this game appear real slow.
Gotta milk the Patreon money somehow. As you may have gleamed from the previous messages, Boner Games' reputation isn't exactly all that good when it comes to these types of things.

FreeAsABirdNow

Apr 5, 2017
I found a way to essentially just cheat the damn thing without the MC's name being changed to Cheater. I do like the character designs. Natalie and Nicole were the only things really motivating me to play the damn thing. After I completed as much as I could of their questlines I just stopped. However, the main antagonist and the blackmailing stuff was what made me drop it.

Bunduru

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know what the latest post says? I ain't paying shit to watch him make excuse as to why he still haven't released anything, lmao.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I found a way to essentially just cheat the damn thing without the MC's name being changed to Cheater. I do like the character designs. Natalie and Nicole were the only things really motivating me to play the damn thing. After I completed as much as I could of their questlines I just stopped. However, the main antagonist and the blackmailing stuff was what made me drop it.
Share? iv been trying to get Cosmos/Cheat engine to link but i suck at these things

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me what they used to make characters sprite animated? I didnt know that was possible in rpg maker...

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes